Reviews for Total Drama Torture
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This fic is torture all right...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
hi
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I don't think female groins or snakes work like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Can anyone say hand waive?
zawnella chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Hey, author, thepeople with all of heir dumbshit comment can go fuckthemselves or whatever because, adimitally it's stupid, but I like it. In a creepy funy way, it makes illogical sense.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You fail fanfiction writing.

Also, being at ground zero of a nuclear strike is actually no torture at all, as death is very quick and almost painless.

The whole point of torture is being a sick bastard and inflicting a buttload of physical and mental pain to the victim for (presumably) at least minutes, if not hours.

Your description is just boring, it has way to many crossovers which serve no purpose. If you want to write a gore-fest, then good for you. But don't skip over the details that everyone wants to read - the humiliation, destruction and painful death of a fictional character they can't stand.

Don't stop half-way to insert pointless Family Guy references, and cut the useless guest starts - like Master Chief and Eric Cartman.

This sucks terminally bad, and just confirms Sturgeon's Revelation - "Nothing is always absolutely so", 90% of film, literature, consumer goods, etc. are crap.
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
dude, this sucks, you could have done alot better. good idea, poor execution(get it?) anyway, i'm going to do my own version of this to show you how its done.
Bren Tenkage chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
I read through this "story" and I got to say this YOU FAIL. This is the worse piece of crap I have ever seen, the jokes aren't funny, the tortures are just mean, you FAIL!
Author chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
What have I done? I screwed this up!
Breaker of combos chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Wow... just wow.
GrammarFuher chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
So...

Does Cartman want them do die?
Crystal2112 chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I don't even like Total Drama Island and I still think this sucks. The reason why I read this is because it was listed on the So Bad It's Horrible page on TVtropes, so I decided to read it to see just how bad it is. Wow. Words cannot describe how bad this is. I couldn't even read further than Chapter 7.

First of all, fanfics should be written in book-like form, not script form. Second, there is absolutely no story whatsoever, it's just the characters being killed over and over, and then characters from other cartoons being randomly brought in for no reason. Third, the breast rubbing part was completely disturbing and unneccesary. And last but not least, not a single thing in this is funny, and dedicating an entire chapter to Eric Cartman repeating "Die!" over 50 million times is not even the least bit amusing.
Bren Tenkage chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hey kid, how does it feel to be put on TV Tropes in the category as So Bad its horrible. Your work is terrible, character Derailment, you fail in logic of both sex, physical nature, character nature. Pretty much your works are so bad...even my worst fanfiction at least had logic in it.

Trust me when I say, you need to learn to make a story that doesn't prove you are a 12 year old brat.
Sith Droideka chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
I... I think I just got eye-raped.
Sith Droideka chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!