Reviews for Innocence and Instinct
DeadlySpider888 chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
You simply must update! I have to wonder if Coop and Saranoia will make an appearance? And if any of their enemies will use this to their advantage if they find out? I'm just so full of suspense! Also, i wonder if Yin is pregnant or not? What would happen if she is? So many questions in only four chapters! Please update soon if you can, it's so intriguing!
C.R.Martin chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Damn, girl! Any plans on continuing, or have you given up on it? Have you given up on fanfics or YYY or both? It'd be sad if you said yes... I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you...
Breaking Bunnies chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I know that this review is coming a bit late, but...actually, I have no retort for that. I'm late, and I'm only reviewing because I can. And I'm a bit of a biased fool, so I apologize for that in advance.

But onto the meat.

Your writing is, as I found it to be, highly descriptive, although slightly superfluous. And by that, I mean that you repeated certain details too much for my liking. The most specific of these would be eye and fur color. Admittedly, I'll forget things near-instantly, but I can recall you mentioning that Yang's eyes are purple at least five times throughout this story. And that's just the beginning. I could go into more "statics", but I'm just warning you against repeating yourself to the point where you annoy the readers. Yeah, readers may *will* forget certain details about a character's appearance, but I would remind them of these details sparingly.

Next, I found the pacing to be slow. A bit too slow, actually. Your chapters are incredibly suspenseful, but after a while your pacing feels drawn-out and padded. For example, you described every detail of Yang's actions after he woke up. But was it really necessary? Not really. I feel that giving a quick essence of his actions would have been better, both for pacing as well as challenging the reader to picture the situation for themselves.

I have a short attention span, so what do I know?

Also, I feel as though you use tags like "the pink bunny" too often. But this is more of a nitpick and not anything against your writing.

On the good side, your dialogue is strong~ no perfect, but strong nonetheless ~and the emotions are realistic. The research you did is defiantly a plus, adding to the realism and the audiences' overall response. The drama is handled well, and I near cried (which I NEVER do) while reading "Shadows of the Day." As a breath of fresh air (cliche, I know) your OCs do not come off as perfect, nor complete demons (with the exception of the Dark Gentleman, but that was what you were aiming for now wasn't it?)

( Sure, ya have some typos throughout, but it isn't a big deal. Like, at all. For me. This review is probably loaded with misspellings and typos. )

All-in-all, this story is incredible, in-character, and heart-wrenching. It appears as though it's been abandoned, which is sad, but I realize that whining is not going to do anything good.

If you still have interest in this fic ( and it's fine if you don't ), please take your time with your writing. Not trying to say that these current chapters feel rushed~ no, not at all ~but to shrug off the pressure from the fans and work at your own pace. I'd hate to see something as good as this fall apart because of rushed writing.

I hope you found this review at least slightly helpful. Just use what works for you, and discard the rest.

Laters ( added to favorites and all that swell stuff ).
Enjoyer Of Humour chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
AWESOME STORY !
Rosie2325 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Very nice so far...

Though, I did spot a few mistakes and I was tempted to skim the chapters. And now I have the idea for a crazy plot twist. Too bad it wouldn't work...

Take as long as you want to update. We know that this isn't your job.
WooFooGirl chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
What! :O I already readed all this story and you got me shocked my friend T-T everything that happened to Yin! No! Poor girl! T-T this is so sad T-T I just wish everything could get back to normal T-T

THIS FIC IS TOTALLY AMAZING! YOU GOTTA KEEP GOING! This is killing me on the inside o.O :O
negatimmyXtimmy chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
plz update plz ive been waiting a long time for an update
Overandout13 chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Its sad to know that kids can have kids of their own now a days. This world is a mad one. Pairings guess wold have to be Yo and Scarlett for the one that I expect the most and YinxYang would have to be the least expected one. Update soon.
GriffinsMustFly chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
The whole character personality change is really hitting home...unholy things...nice line there.
GriffinsMustFly chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Just keeps getting better and better. Some parts made me laugh, like a few of the conflict scenes, and some parts made me go aw, like when everybody's finally reunited. I like Justina a lot, she kicks butt :) Fantastic writing
GriffinsMustFly chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
I loved this story the first time around you wrote it, though this time its SO much better. I'm loving the imagery, and the extra characters, their reactions, everything. Great work!
Nezumi-chu chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
PREGNANT?

Oh god! I wonder if she will be or not, no matter what way you choose, Ill like to read it -w- I really like how Justina acts about the newspapers
PenGator3 chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
At this rate when I'm able to find that motherflipping jerk I cut him up so bad I'll might be able served him as a holiday ham for a Thanksgiving/Chrismas dinner.

Other than that, that is some danm fine story...(and a good one too).
Apples Of Avalon chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Yin? PREGNANT?

Oh, I'm begging you, please don't let THAT happen! DX
Squad Unit 19 chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
This just keeps getting deep. It's almost like reading a Yin Yang Yo version of Law and Order: SVU. And I'm so glad that you brought Lena into this and had her and Yand be boyfriend and girlfriend. Not a lot of other authors actually do that in their fics. And I'm also glad that Yuck will also see light in this and that there will be some YinxYuck. And the use of the detectives are a plus for me. Another great chapter.

Squad unit 19.