Reviews for For Want of a Tie
My Dark Paradise chapter 1 . 2/17
That was one hot story. Nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Yowzah this is fantastic! :O
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
not sexy
Kaeldra91 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Umm...
Yes. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
oh my goodness i love your work i love it write more please god that was hot i have one little quip though i guess its me but i love the doctor when he cums and moans and well falls apart like a wild beast bucking and yelling and well enjoying himself sigh not that he wasnt enjoying himself just a little more enjoying himself please id love it if rose found him hard and like she knew he wanted it but he thought she hadnt noticed wow just a thought brilliant storys wow wow wow im sweating right now need a cold shower must mention not a teen either this is hot im a married women and this is the best ive read wow ok cold shower here i come :]
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was... fantastic... brilliant and hot. So hot. *fans self* I loved it. And the tieing up thing. *groans* Best. Thing. EVER.
Twisted Wonderland chapter 1 . 9/16/2011

story

is

brilliant.

Ahhhhhh.

Thank you for this amazing piece of writing. They're both so wonderfully in-character, and I lovelovelove that they share pleasure; it goes so hand-in-hand with the Doctor's psychic abilities. A A A
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oookay girls,

I've just watched the end of Ten's song -been avoiding it till my friend forced me - and was in DESPERATE need for some Ten/Rose fluffy-ness if not smut and honestly I was expecting to find a few decent ones, good ones even but this... It's freaking BRILLIANT!

I've read some of your other stories as well and am going to review them now, because they are fantastic and I want to thank you for writing!

Love miriel
organizedcure chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was deliciously hot. Oh my time lord.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Great story. I absolutely loved this. I loved the way it started and how the Doctor made his move on Rose. It was just perfect for them.
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh, bravo! I love stories where the doctor is well, alien! you got his character just right! thank you thank you thank you!
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
hot stuff
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Amazing Job! I Love it!
Alliea chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yum!

Love the whole premise, especially how the Doctor knew all along...
123-321 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009