Reviews for I Choose
StarofCalamity chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Wow! Plot twist!

xd
Fitz Marksicle chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
I love all these stories. No one has updated any for so long. Please update quick because I cant stand waiting. Can't wait. Awesome writing.x
Kulmanari chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very good! I've been pondering what 'might have been' if Percy had chosen immortality at the end of the book. Can't wait till he meets his mom, Ares's reaction to being knocked out of the arena and find out whatever the problem is.
Becko chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
GASP!

Ok and about chapter 2: what did they do on the beach? Tell me! Did they just kiss or more?

**BECK ROCK**
keplo chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I LIKED IT XD combat was good and i liked the little difference between sword fighting and boxing. im WAITING FOR MORE PLEASE UPDATE! _

ps. seems like after percy became god he can control stuff that is mostly water (coffee and lemonade for example)
Becko chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Ok whatt did they do on the beach? Did they do what i think they did! Or did they just kiss? Ppl tell me! I luv it so far!
The Damned Amongst the Blessed chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
wow awesome story i usally cant stand stories lik thhis even though their not many they are usually not very well writitn but yours is so update soon.
StarofCalamity chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Hi,

That was a good plot twist, make Ares win the fight! That could actually be quite funny. Then maybe Percy finds out that gods can be in pain and Ares breaks his arm or something. Then Annabeth or Calypso would feel sorry for him...
5kris1000 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
please update soon!
bombplaya3 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
This is really good!

Percy sounds completely in character and so do Triton and Amphitrite!

update ASAP!
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
PLEASE update soon. where are they going to fight? in front of the whole camp? on ogygia? where! i'm dying to know!
keplo chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
bwhahaha this is amusing ;D update please! 8D and i think its good idea what we talked about in pm _

- -that guy is demigod in

pary hat
GLITTERXGURL chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
UPDATE GOOD JOB!
keplo chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
hahaha i liked how he blew hes nose on kelp this is amazingly good story! please update soon
keplo chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
DAMN NICE SO FAR! i like how percy isnt perfect even when hes god and that he has problems charaters are like they should be

1 suggestion hes god surely he can find away to release calypso ask zeus or something.

also hes immortal so he could have kids whit annabeth right? ;)
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »