Reviews for I Choose
DareOfTheDawn chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
i liked it(oh- i used to be CHARLE$)
StarofCalamity chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Amazing! Please continue this is the best fanfiction I have ever read seriously. Well done!
Indigo chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
ok i really like this story

i think that thalia (fav character D) should be at camp half blood and she should just freak out at percy, and like actuallt try and kill him all because he left poor annabeth ( mwhahaha, sorry i don't like her very much)

XD
Fitz Marksicle chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Nice, I love your story. PLZ UPDATE SOON
nick chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
It is a vary good story. When are you going to contiue? This story sound just like what would happen if percy became immortal. vary cool story.
piccolo chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
very awsome
Joshua Ressel chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
ANNABETH ANNABETH ANNABETH ANNABETH YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T PUT ANNABETH IN
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is a great story but one thing I would love to add is a little Percabeth - even if you make Percy of limits to Annabeth. That will really add another dimension to the story.

Well done.

P.M me if you can when it is updated- I will read it as soon as I get the message :)
StarofCalamity chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Mint story,

Maybe next one he could talk to Annabeth
ej8012 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Nice, I bet Tirton is just hoping Peryc will go away, I bet Percy is going to wish he hadn't chosen imortallity, because well...

Having half of your family mad at you, your possible girlfriend (Before turning godly) mad at you, and how is his mother going to feel like?
ej8012 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
HAHAHAH!

Percy gave himself muscles, but hey, I think this is a great idea even thought I am for Annabeth and Precy.

I wonder how Annabeth is going to react?
GLITTERXGURL chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
OMG, I love this. I always wondered what it would be like if Percy had chosen immortality. So thanks a tonne for writing this. Alerting! And update asap!

Maggie
Bright Yellow Angel Halo chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I really like the starting!
StarofCalamity chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
The best PJ story ever.

Please update
Eraleigh Aminah chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
This is still good. Although, the characters at times seemed a little OOC, but that's all I found wrong with it. Great work!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »