Reviews for I Choose
Go Elephants Go chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
I agree "GASP!".

So in the end the random fight thing *did* have a point! Bravo! Very clever with the whole water bottle thing with Percy. I was expecting him to get all his energy from the surrounding cacti.

Now hopefully you won't disappoint me and have Percy's sister become a major Mary-Sue.

Smiles,:)

Go Elephants Go chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Hm...I would of liked for Annabeth and Percy to of finished up their reunion before Ares came in. That just seemed totally random and out of the blue to me. But you must have some reason for it, I suppose that comes in the next chapter though...

Should be interesting!
Go Elephants Go chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I like this story a lot. It flows well and the story and diolouge is done well and in-character.

Good job!

Smiles, :)

Go Elephants Go chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Interesting... This idea has been done before but I like how you write it. This is going somewhere good, I can tell.

Smiles, :)

cpj chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
i want to read another chapter. i also want to see how percy and annabeth work out. i also want to know how many turns out.
madhatterweirdperson chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
this is awesome!

PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING!

your #1 fan
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
minnie screams of mary sue :( still, i like the story
15bubbles chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
Whoo hoo! This is a great fanfiction! So far no plot holes, grammar is wonderful, consistent and creative! O.K. I'll even glaze over the fact there's hints of romance. (At least it isn't the Aphrodite Lovefest. Put away the golden arrows, Eros.) It's going to be difficult for you to get flamed!
Poseidon93 chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
shame its so long sence you updated :(

would like to see more!
DaughterOfAthena111 chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Absolutely totally awesome! Seriously, I'd think you were Rick Riordan himself if your name didn't include Girl. I actually forgot I was reading a fanfic! Please, hurry up with the next chapter, or else I'll end up dying with anticipation.
angry reader chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
bah! you haven't updated in a year!

i really like this story.

minnie was a bit random, but bearable enough, you HAD to find some way to make the gods mad at each other again, after all

and i love how you made Percy the god of heros, it fits.

i felt bad for Percy when he and Calypso broke up, if you could call it that? I think they're just the cutest couple ever

Keep up the amazing work! I really want to know where this story is going, one of the best i've read so far in the percy jackson fandom.

the only thing i'm really upset about is that fact that you haven't updated IN. A. YEAR! almost.
bookADDICT6 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Haha, Dionysus still can't bother to learn Percy's real name. I like Minnie, although her name reminds me of Minnie Mouse (who I despise), she sounds like an awesome OC
bookADDICT6 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
I'm imagining Minnie as a girl version of Percy or just Percy with very very long hair.
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Damn, why did Percy have to go to Calypso? I mean in the modern day she'd be a slut. (As you can see I'm Team Percabeth)

Congrats that Ares finally gets to beat Percy to a pulp, should be interesting...
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Now I certianly don't want to immortal. Giving up all the loved ones is so not worth it. Great so far! And yay, Percy has legs again!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »