Reviews for I Choose
Go Elephants Go chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
Iris is such an awesome character. I wish that someone would eventually just call on her to talk. But anyways, good chapter and all. You don't disapoint. This story is going somewhere although currently I'm not sure where.

Personally I would like to see more Percabeth. I think that would spruce up the story well. I liked where it was going with Calypso, but of course that *had* to be ruined. Good way to end it though. Do you think that Rachel Elizabeth Dare could sneak her way into the story. Not like to have her like try to seduce Percy and what not but to help things along with Percabeth.

Kirstin
Go Elephants Go chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
DUN DUN DAAAAA!

I have no clue who it could be. Can't wait to find out though. Also I loved the linne "But he's a boy!" like "boy" was a synonym for "cockroach" Very cute.
Go Elephants Go chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Oh. Never trust winged shoes. Never.

This was good, but sad. I'm expecting major annoyance from Annabeth next chap. And whatever's happening with Minnie is pretty clever of you.

Is the flash of light Zeus? That's the only thing I can think of. Either way very good and clever.

Go Elephants Go chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Cool! God of Heroes, well isn't that perfect timing for Percy! Minnie isn't going to be quieted it seems. How old is she?
Go Elephants Go chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Alright, phew! You saved Minnie from Mary-Suedom. Keep it that way. I liked this chapter a lot. Although FYI vlacas means "stupid" or "idoit" so when you used it in the context of "Vlacas, that reminds me. Minnie, you're supposed to be having sword fighting lessons right now in the arena." it doesn't particularly make sense.

Otherwise, great job, its flowing well and everything!

Go Elephants Go chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Wait.

So her names Tatiana, but they call her...Minnie? There better be a good reason somewhere. And she wants to be either a bathing suit model, or an environmentalist(basically). And she's beautiful. And outgoing, and bubbly. And she managed to swim from Florida, up the coastline, to New York. And she suspected she was a demigod from the start. Which even with a wide-range of Mythology knowledge, isn't very plausible. Think about it, Percy was taking Greek Mythology classes and such and got attacked by a *FURY* but still suspected nothing!

Just sayin'! But, yeah, Tatiana is seeming just a tad bit Mary-Sueish at this point. It's not fatal, and you can turn things around I'm sure but I'm still worried.

Please don't disappoint.

Kirstin
Go Elephants Go chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
I agree "GASP!".

So in the end the random fight thing *did* have a point! Bravo! Very clever with the whole water bottle thing with Percy. I was expecting him to get all his energy from the surrounding cacti.

Now hopefully you won't disappoint me and have Percy's sister become a major Mary-Sue.

Go Elephants Go chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Hm...I would of liked for Annabeth and Percy to of finished up their reunion before Ares came in. That just seemed totally random and out of the blue to me. But you must have some reason for it, I suppose that comes in the next chapter though...

Should be interesting!
Go Elephants Go chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I like this story a lot. It flows well and the story and diolouge is done well and in-character.

Good job!

Go Elephants Go chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Interesting... This idea has been done before but I like how you write it. This is going somewhere good, I can tell.

cpj chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
i want to read another chapter. i also want to see how percy and annabeth work out. i also want to know how many turns out.
madhatterweirdperson chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
this is awesome!

PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING!

your #1 fan
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
minnie screams of mary sue :( still, i like the story
15bubbles chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
Whoo hoo! This is a great fanfiction! So far no plot holes, grammar is wonderful, consistent and creative! O.K. I'll even glaze over the fact there's hints of romance. (At least it isn't the Aphrodite Lovefest. Put away the golden arrows, Eros.) It's going to be difficult for you to get flamed!
Poseidon93 chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
shame its so long sence you updated :(

would like to see more!