Reviews for Strange Fruit
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Best. Chapter. Ever. That was just great. Everything about it just fit, from the way she found him to giving him back his papple. I loved the Zen there at the end "There's no Reese without a Crews." I SO can't wait to see what's coming next!
silversurf4 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Argh...the suspense is killing me. I was away for two weeks, three, maybe four new chapters go up and I get to read them all in one sitting...still on the edge of my seat. What a nail biter. Loved the reversal, Reese saving Crews instead of the other way round. You capture her fierceness and tenacity wonderfully. And Charlie's internal panic, that's intense...and very, very real.

I'm totally digging your yarn - spin more soon.
star jelly chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Poor Crews!

This is an intense chapter!

Reese has to get Crews and they have to make pie! THEY HAVE TOO!

Can't wait to read more, you're a great writer!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
You go Charlie! You've got it right, she's coming. She'll keep you safe and sane until that happens because that's what she does. The energy, perspective, thoughts, and emotions that you use to portray Charlie are just fantastic. It's so real, it's like we can touch it. Your B of A in English definitely shines through in your writing. The details, emotions, and words paint a picture for us that is so vivid, it's like we're there, and that's what great writers can do. You, my dear Kit, are a great writer. What do you plan on doing with your degree? If you go into writing you're going to do great. As always, I look forward to the next chapter of your journey with Charlie and Dani!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Go Reese, go! Get that SOB! Oh, I can't tell you how much I hope she kills him. Hang on Charlie, Dani's coming!
star jelly chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
GO GET HIM REESE!

AH

This is really really intense! You have me hanging on edge here!

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!
Mireille chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
I love all Reese's thoughts about Crews and fruit - especially "She was beginning to think he could pull fruit from anything." He really could.

This is a really good story, it really feels like an episode. Good job!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Oh Charlie...my heart goes out to you. The emotions he conveys in this chapter are astounding. *hugs Charlie*
star jelly chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
AH CREEWWS!

This is a really good story, you have me hooked. I cannot wait to see what's going to happen next!
star jelly chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
GO DANI!

This is great! I can't wait to see what happened! POOR CREWS!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
0.o Reese sure is pissed off. I get why she is though. She's probably right about there being more to it than just being a witch thing. There's always more, and Crews seems to always see it. I hope they find him fast. Update soon please!
star jelly chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
CREWS!

I hope he's ok!

Can't wait to read more, this is so intense!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Holy crap, what a place to stop! I guess Reese's warning came just a little too late, huh? I thought that it was funny when Charlie put a sad face at the end of his text, especially since he used to be so technologically challenged. PLEASE update soon-I want to know what happens to Charlie!
star jelly chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
This is a great story!

I cannot wait to read more!
Kevin U chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
You nailed Crews in this chapter (2). Very much like watching an episode!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »