Reviews for A Solitary Artist
Goldielover chapter 15 . 2/28
Enjoyed this one, but, sadly, suspect it will never be finished. Thank you for what did get written.
Cynfulme chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Plit I oö
Laurie143 chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Pretty please update really soon i really cant wait to see what happens next!
newmommyak chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
No way Charlie would be sleeping within 24 hrs of his daughter going missing.
Alfirin-Lover chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Are you going to finish this story? I really enjoy it, and would like to read the rest.
pryss3 chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Oh gosh, what an amazing story. And what an amazing writer. I do hope you will continue with it. Thank you for sharing.
allsandra5 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
I love it this story is amazing please continue with this story
bluebook1496 chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
This is awesome!
Bell 1 chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
DANG IT! I thought this fic was complete, only to discover that it was actually a WIP that hasn't been updated in over two years. :( I understand we all have RL things going on, but I can't help wondering... Will you be completing this fic that has basically been left on a cliffhanger? :( *pouts*

Okay, that being said, I really do hope you intend to finish this story. It is rare to read good Carlisle/Bella fics and you haven't even REALLY gotten to the two actually being a couple, a pair. I consider one of the the better Carlisle/Bella fics. You introduced two new characters and left it hanging on a precarious place in the story. So not cool. ;P Therefore, I hope you PLEASE pick up and finish this fic VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SOON!

Best wishes for whatever is going on in your life that has kept you from writing and finishing this story. :D I hope all is well.
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
oh my goodness i hope that Bella is going to be safe and what do the twins want with her oh no i hope someone stops them i really do.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
yep i do think that Andrus does like Bella a lot and also i think that he jnows that Bella and Carlisle aren't mates
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
ah now who can't stay away from who. Just a whisper call and Carlisle was there. I sure hope they don't play with fire if they are not true soul mates don't play games with your feelings or you are going to get burnt the both of them.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
so Carlisle is starting to have feelings for Bella but they are not mates just like Edward isn't her mate so why force it just stay away from her Carlisle when you go back to your family like Bella said and sometimes i think she is right she doesn't belong in the human race or vampire or werewolf races she doesn't belong to anyone and i think she is telling the truth. Cause no mates can leave the other for a long time or not to want to change the human and non of them want that seems like it so quit playing with her emotions.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
so i wonder what would happen when Carlisle does leave i wonder if she would leave Forks for good and run and hide from knows Bella all that good and she is right and if she can accept what she said she should be fine like the fact that Edward didn't really love her if they both think about it if he did he would of stayed no matter what right and he doesn't want to change her there fore i don't think that they are mates at all.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
ooh i think that Carlisle is falling in love with Bella but they aren't mates well true mates are they so she will leave and Carlisle can go back to his family and sort things out right actually Bella should leave now before she can't right and before she falls for Carlisle also.