Reviews for Stone Cold
AruarianxDance chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Excellent writing. Keep up the good work!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That's really kinda depressing but I love how Naruto has his sense of self to be okay with it I guess... Good one-shot!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Really good for a random drabble. I enjoyed reading it :)
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
that was AWESOME! great story! I liked the way you wrote this, very NICE, whole blessing and curse thing...

THANKS:"D
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Excellent
Benjin chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Nice one-shot. I really liked it. It would be cool, if you were to adapt it into one of your present/future fics.

I reckon it could have been better, plenty of potential. Though, it might just be perfect the way it is.

PS: I hope you find the time and inspiration to update Shades of Grey! I've been checking my Fav. List once a week or so, hoping Shades of Gray is No.1

Anyway, thanks for writing and posting it up.
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
You could have made it longer and could have elaborated has real potential.
Brackets chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
"There’s a link to it on my profile"... I saw what you did there. Well, it's not like I don't already constantly look at your profile to view your ever-changing avatar...

Anyway, nice little drabble. I like the positivity in it. It was something unexpected considering the summary.

-Brackets
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very intresting. Update real soon.
chibi hime chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Really nice. I loved the way you portrayed Naruto: slightly insecure but strong and persevering. And the ending was perfect.
Seerss chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very, very good. Keep up the good work, and update your other stories soon! :D
moonray9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Great work! I really love this!
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i really like this one-shot because it really portrays naruto. -Naruto always seems so happy and cheerful, but he has a lot of things to hold in and conquer...

I really-especially- like the ending, because it shows naruto's optomistic views, just like his 'believe it!' remarks.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
It was good and a great insight into Narutos mind until you said "So yeah" at the end. It ruined the mood of the oneshot. I don't know how to describe it. It just seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. That last paragraph seemed rushed because of that. Maybe I'm just nitpicking...