Reviews for These Things Will Never Change For Us At All
stardustshop chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is just amazing!

The two of them are simply so close,he's there for her no matter what,they don't need all the big heavy the very beging when she shows up and Lucas just hugs her no words work.
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i love this one shot!

add to it!
eppo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
great story!

loved it!

you have some spellingmistakes but I really enjoyed your style. keep up the good work
chocolatemud14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I can't believe I am just now reading this! I loved it! I can't wait to read the latest fic you wrote that is a follow up to this one. Alas I should have been asleep an hour ago or more ago...the story was too long! I shouldn't have even started it tonight...but whoops!

Very impressed that you were able to hold them off that long from each other...I mean she's 4! wow...that's a long time to go living in the same house together...basically living as a family...and having a few close calls.

I absolutely loved when she finally went into labor...hilarious! Didn't take much "sex" really to make it happen. ;) haha! talk about awkward...

Bedtime for me. Tomorrow I'll read your latest story. :)
layinthefire chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
So I had to read this before I read the follow-up. OMFG it was amazing! I have never read anything like this before and it was brilliant. I cant say Im happy about her having Julians baby but Im glad they didnt stay together. I really loved the part when Julian showed up and Luke was sad cuz he thought Peyton was gonna leave. Im so happy that Lucas picked out the babys name 3 The part when they were gonna have sex and her water broke reminded me of Friends LOL. The Fathers day thing was really f*cking cute! Im really glad they ended up together!
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is such a beautiful story and brightened my OTH world, which has been dark since the loss of Leyton for S7. I actually loved it as a one-shot and the length didn't bother me at all.

The set up with Peyton coming home and going to Lucas' house because she needed to feel home was perfect. At Peyton's core is a girl who runs when things are scary and has lived in a home alone for so long that home was just her in a house. Then she meets Lucas and he becomes her home. It is one of the basic attributes about Peyton that I love because it allows her the growth later on in your story of making a home with her daughter and Lucas at his home, which has always been her home in her heart.

I felt that the treatment of both Lindsay and Julian was more fair then usual. While I am not Lindsay's biggest fan, I feel that some authors tend to make her a devious bitter girl, where she really a sweet girl that has the unfortunate job of being the next roadkill on the L&P Highway. I actually like Julian, more for the fact that he allowed Peyton to feel loved after Lucas dumped her in the biggest shit heel way. I like the Julian you wrote because in the end he wants to be a good father and be there for his daughter and baby mama.

The constant almost-hook ups of Lucas and Peyton are a great plot tool because it just allows their connection and tension to mount to the point where the reader knows that their eventual climax will be monumental in some way, and it was.

All in all I felt the story was so well rounded and I didn't end it feeling like the story arc wasn't completed. I hate that.

Nice job!
oth4eva chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I loved it!
cmmlover3333 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009

please continue! but not so long.

JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, amazing. Now you'll have to do a follow-up on Ally finding out. :)
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Good work.

Now u could do a sequel to this...:-p
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aww i really loved this one shot! amazing job :o)
demeter18 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
That was amazing! I loved the way you wrote Peyton and Lucas and how long it took them to finally get together-but when they did it was beautiful and simple and perfect-Just Right! Maybe you could do a 2 parter for this-would love to see how you write them together at last!
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Swet :D This is really great, can't believe it's a oneshot though :P Great writing, keep it up :)
smc-27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wonderful. As always. I was really excited to see this in my inbox!

What a great idea. So unorthodox and interesting and refreshing. I adored it. I laughed and cried and swooned. I loved that Lucas was there for her, and that they didn't need all the heavy conversations. I really don't think they do - it was never about that between them.

Loved that Julian was in Allison's life; I really don't see Peyton as the type to keep her child from its father.

This was just amazing.