Reviews for Tea Stands For Trouble
insanity1911 chapter 1 . 9/9
Lmao...that was so funny...
rrogers34 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was good and funny.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I loved this short story and was pleased to reread it!
young kagome chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Stupid questions I know: How far along is she? A few weeks? I'm not sure why I'm asking that since it's just a STORY, but I really got into it. It was like a drama or something.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
OMG! I was looking for this story! I love this story, I read it once and after that I couldn't find it because I forgot the name!
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was a really good story... haha... after Kagome has dealt with her mother-in-law, she has her own mother to deal with... jajaja !

How about writing a sequel ...this time dealing with Kag's mom... & targeting Sess & how he breaks the news of Kag's pregnancy to Kag's ma ... ? *_*
NyaDC chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
jesus you're fucking brilliant! i can't stop laughing.

Thank god i start to read fanfics in english (i'm brazilian :P)

loved really! :*
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Another amazing story from you, thanks I really enjoyed this a lot (_)

Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hahahahah! I loved this! Kags stood her ground and she came out on top! But Sess would get his ass kicked for what he did though hahahaha
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
keep going
inu-babe34 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hahahahahah xD that wuz forkin hilarious! loved it so much, just like your other stories _ i enjoy the occasional crack-fic, and this one rocked my socks off ;D hehe anyways, talk 2 u soon!
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
ha ha ha that was great i loved it great job by the way it was really funny!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
hahaa! flippin fantastic! sweet and totally funny!
PenguinKitteh chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
omfg! that had me about rolling on the floor with laughter! You have great grammar, and your writing style impresses me...keep up the good work!