Reviews for Tea Stands For Trouble
rrogers34 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was good and funny.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I loved this short story and was pleased to reread it!
young kagome chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Hm.
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Stupid questions I know: How far along is she? A few weeks? I'm not sure why I'm asking that since it's just a STORY, but I really got into it. It was like a drama or something.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
OMG! I was looking for this story! I love this story, I read it once and after that I couldn't find it because I forgot the name!
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was a really good story... haha... after Kagome has dealt with her mother-in-law, she has her own mother to deal with... jajaja !

How about writing a sequel ...this time dealing with Kag's mom... & targeting Sess & how he breaks the news of Kag's pregnancy to Kag's ma ... ? *_*
NyaDC chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
jesus you're fucking brilliant! i can't stop laughing.

Thank god i start to read fanfics in english (i'm brazilian :P)

loved really! :*
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Another amazing story from you, thanks I really enjoyed this a lot (_)

Raven
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hahahahah! I loved this! Kags stood her ground and she came out on top! But Sess would get his ass kicked for what he did though hahahaha
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
keep going
inu-babe34 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hahahahahah xD that wuz forkin hilarious! loved it so much, just like your other stories _ i enjoy the occasional crack-fic, and this one rocked my socks off ;D hehe anyways, talk 2 u soon!
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
ha ha ha that was great i loved it great job by the way it was really funny!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
hahaa! flippin fantastic! sweet and totally funny!
PenguinKitteh chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
omfg! that had me about rolling on the floor with laughter! You have great grammar, and your writing style impresses me...keep up the good work!
Darkness living in Hope chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
lovely chapter

funny in all the right places, but poor kagome for running around just for tea ha ha