Reviews for Technician
HetalianOtaku4312 chapter 1 . 5/8
Normally, I don't usually read stuff like this, because the OCs end up becoming way too Mary-Sue, but your OC was pretty good. She had some interesting flaws and she definitely had a unique character!

It was really sad, how Lea ended up dying... TT_TT RIP! But I hope Justin can find someone else to fill his heart again!

It's cool how you showed the reason why he wore those headphones (TBH I've wondered myself!) and the story was pretty cool.

I'd love to see more from you!
crimsonfang16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
you're weird you put humour at the end of a sad story
Justinlawisawesome chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
that was a sad story but really good
tniki713 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
The feels man, the feels. I love it
My Panicked Romance chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awww that was so sad i loved it!
leongabriel2001 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Poor Justin :-(
SkylarkOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This story is so touching. You brought life into my otherwise boring weekend. :)
Okami chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Awwww! D: O_O.

This was so sad! VERY well written! XD
Eclipsewings chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was beatiful (sniff). I love how justin wore lea's headphones after she died, it explains why he wears them in the first place. It was a sad and sweet stroy. Even though i'm a bit depressed how lea died, i loved your story :)
animelover610 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
T-T Wow...that was an amazing story. Poor Justin. I think that was a really creative explaination of why her has the earphones and no meister. Keep up the good work!
KW07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*sob* poor justin!
loliroze chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
sob... poor justin...
An Empty Lot chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow... That was so sad... I loved this story. I was awesome.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
So...sad, yet beautiful at the same time. I think that's a great way to explain why Justin doesn't have a meister. Poor Justin...

This should deserve more reviews.
Hayato Migikata chapter 1 . 7/9/2009