Reviews for Something About James
Josephine Stone chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
So sad.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
You increased the tension and ended with a powerful impact. The structure of the story (with the numbers and brief explanations in parenthesis) was done well.
BoundInSkin chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very clever, very moving, very powerful. You've managed to create that rare thing - a story which involves an attempt at suicide, but doesn't strip away all semblance of dignity. Despite the brevity, the issues are dealt with wonderfully. It's intense and dark and I love it.
TheBoyOnSpinnersEnd chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was so sad.D:

I loved it though...
laratoncita chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
*floating* I love slash. SO. MUCH.

This is wonderful, favoriting!
Kokosprinsessa chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I'm stunned. I love it! It was really touching and woow I just need to sit and calm down, this just took me with storm.
the.other.mirror chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Um...ok? I'd never thought of this before. Very well written, of course, all your stuff is, but, ok?

Love Always,

Willow Grace
msllamalover chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
KILLER! I was not expecting that ending, but I really liked it! The tangled mess of the relationships and the confusion and emotion were great. Different, and I liked it.
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, that was sad. I feel bad for Alubus and Scorpius.
aslgajhgjadfh chapter 1 . 5/12/2009

Was NOT expecting that.

Awesome. Depressing, moving, emotional, raw, terrific.

I like that it's repetitive; you obviously know what you're doing with the use of the numbers, and it's a tactic I love. I also love that you're an author who's not afraid to take risks - even if you don't feel that a pairing is necessarily canon, you'll write it, just because.

Don't stop. Keep up the wonderful work - I'm sure we'll all keep reading as long as you're writing.

I have a proposal for you, or just a question, really, since I don't think you've written for this pairing before. How do you feel about Twilight's Charlie and Sue? What's your take on that pairing?
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
He didn't die right?... he probably did *sigh* and i was starting to like him... poor Albus and Draco... anyways what is your opinion on the really wierd names authors are coming up with these days? (Albus Severus, Renesmee, Draco, Scorpius, Teddy) i find it funny but sort of stupid..