Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Lord-Chrono chapter 11 . 5/6
Pretty good run for this story, I like to see stuff like this in the rest of your work.
anna.windjeppesen chapter 11 . 3/30
I really don't think that you should remove it, I think that the thought of "The butterfly effect" is quite amazing, and would be, almost sad, if it were to disappear. You could just make sure that people know that it is discontinued before they start reading. Personally I'd like to see, at least the end of this arc, as we don't really see all the fighting and stuff, while I'm also aware that one shouldn't be forced to continue something that they have lost their passion for. My only request is that, you do not take this story down, I'd like to be able to read it, I love the idea of this story a lot, and would be sad to see it go!
Elise chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
Thank you for the consideration - it's nice to know the plot outline of an unfinished story. And it sounds great. I still don't entirely unerstand the desicion to delete it - you'll know any way that's up with the story, right? Anyways, ty for the story and the wrapping-up.
sailor pandabear chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
NO! do not take it down. leave it up unfinished if you must but if you take it down, i will be upset. please leave it up!
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
Well shoot. I won't lie and say I'm not super disappointed that this is now a deadfic, but I understand about just not being motivated or falling out of a fandom. I've got my own deadfic file on a memory stick, JIC I ever decide to write more... I hope you do come back to this someday, but I totally get it that its a reeeeeeaaaaalllllyyy slim chance, lol.

Thank you for what you did write, and the summary of where you were going with it! It really makes a difference when authors take the time to do that with five they drop for whatever reason.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Just felt like adding my two cents- I am one of those people who does not mind unfinished work, as it allows me to come up with a bazillion different endings in my head. Some of my favorite authors have written dozens of stories without finishing a single one. In many cases I actively prefer authors who don't finish stories... I always want authors to write MORE, since they are inevitably more talented and inventive in how they continue the story than my guesses - I just generally don't want the story to END, because then it's dead and gone and I like the illusion that the awesome goes on forever...
So please don't feel like not finishing a story is a failure. Sometimes stories are just not meant to be finished, but that doesn't mean they aren't a work of art in their own right (it probably says something that Rodin is my favorite sculptor). I can't recall if this story is one such - I regret to say I don't actually remember this story and need to go to bed in a few minutes so I can't reread it tonight - but I love your other stories immensely (I think I've read pretty much everything you've written and love it all) so I can't imagine that it isn't gorgeous even undone. Please be proud of what you accomplished with it. There's no need for regrets.
Lee48 chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
at least you are honest not like a lot of other authors, take care and maybe you will write again one day
dragonlover721 chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
I'm sorry to hear this story is dead, but I'm glad that you took the time and effort to let us know what you where planning to go with it.
Gen. Malaise chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
If someone does adopt this it would be nice to get an update chapter on who to go to.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
'tis always a sad day when one of your favorite stories gets discontinued. But I do understand. For a while there Bleach completely lost me, and I fell out of the fandom for a few years. I've made my way back over a couple years but it will ever grip me as well as it once did. So, I rather empathize with you on that.

Regardless, your stories were ones I always liked, and I was ever hopeful this would be continued. But muses can't be forced. I wish you luck for the future. And I can still dream that this might be restarted, however unlikely that may be.
Ultra-Pop chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
I remember favoriting this story ages ago (back in August of 2010!), and it being one of many that never finished. I'm sorry you lost your enthusiasm for Bleach, I've been cycling between "might as well read this weeks chapter" and "wow I can't wait to see this chapter!". One of the great letdowns in manga history I'd say.

I also know the annoyance of keeping a dead story on the site, but I'd hope you keep this one. Even if it stays buried, your writing was something unique and I enjoyed coming back once a year or two to read through this one. But it is your work, and I hope you find it in you to re-write it one day (or at least let this linger somewhere for a while).
Duo's chibi Deathscythe chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
Sad that you are ending this, but glad to be given a chance to read this before it's being taken down. Thanks for the alert. C'est la vie et au revoir.
Singollo Lomien chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
I really liked what you had of the story so far and would have liked to read more, but I completely understand if you can't finish the story after so long away from it and losing interest in the fandom as well. That said, I really wish you wouldn't delete the story. It's one of the ones that I come back to and reread even if it's unfinished and I like being able to get to it from my account. If you do delete it though, I really appreciate the warning.
Liam G chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
Awesome story, I just can't believe that when I saw this today and read it in its entirely now that it was only going to be left unfinished. I do hope that you let Lady Azar finish this for you in the future. Whatever your feelings are about canon, I think canon should be left up to the original author, the rest of us need to give our fans something completely new and as original as Tite did when he started out, this story represents that possibility that I love about FanFiction stories, something different than canon. I can honestly say a few writers could take this story to some very interesting places if you let them, but I respect your reasons for not allowing it. Again a wonderful story up to this point and if your friend does indeed finish this for you, I will be reading it.
irritatedbookwor chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
Darn. And I just re-found this story to boot! Due to various computer headaches, this was one of several stories I've spent the last couple of years hunting up. So, while I'm less than happy to find out it's being discontinued, I can understand your reasoning why. I may not like it much, but.. oh well. I *will* be taking up your suggestion, though, and swiping up a copy of what's there for my personal collection. I'm also wishing you the best for whatever you decide to write next.

Perhaps there will be another version of this story sometime in the future. I, and all the other readers who've liked this tale, can only hope. Whether it be by your hand, your brain-twin's or by someone whom /you/ think is suitable to write more.