Reviews for Wound and Buried
Salogma chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
More please.
Salogma chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love this. Just. . . Love this.

I love how you write, and I love how almost every single character is in character. I like how you know the very fine line between Nathan and Sylar when they are the same person, and I like how you focus on the emotions behind the act and the consequences of the act, rather than the act itself.
devilishlysas chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
I really like this, so intriguing, I love how the point of view is sometimes wholly Nathan, feeling things he wouldn't and then Sylar almost unchanged by the experience. eagerly awaiting an update
wild wolf free17 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Each of these are wonderful, though the last is my favorite.
BlueWhitney chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Loved all of these, but particularly the first one and the one in which he murdered Angela. I keep wondering what would happen if "Nathan" were to reconcile with Heidi. My god, wouldn't that be disturbing? Well, as your fic demonstrates, yes, yes it would.

"His second kiss shocked them both. After she'd gone, he was left sitting alone, a hand pressed firmly over his mouth. His eyes were shut as the tears ran over his fingers and he remembered the taste of her sweet mouth. He tried to convince himself that the bile that rested bitterly on his tongue was his own."

That was my favorite bit. It's easy to feel sorry for whatever parts of Nathan that have been left to linger inside this monster.
rain and leaves chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I love this. Can I hope for more Sylar/Claire in the next chapter? Or Nathan Two/Claire, you know.
AllSeeingMeli chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
great writing and a unique topic - one that might never occur to me, but really is an issue, once you think about. How exactly WOULD he/family/the public deal with the whole anti-aging anomaly?

Please let the "dumping" continue whenever you see fit :)