Reviews for Innocent love
Ayahne chapter 1 . 11h
That was one of the three most interesting plot i've ever read ! And i read french too ! Good god, this story is utterly special. I LOVE it.
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 4/21
im not crying, totaly not crying *wiping at eye* ok so tears are coming out of one of my eyes and i am smiling but hey! im not in school so i dont care
*coos*
Lovely.
AnimeFanAnonymous chapter 1 . 3/14
I love this story, it's so heartwarming and it's a true masterpiece. I wish you could write more stories like this one because no one really sends to write about how crown clown feels begging with Allen and how truly special allen is. Anyway great story and pears write more.
TeamPotterorJackson chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I'd never thought about the end that way, but it's really sweet how much he cares.
Ghost D.Z chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
It's beautiful... it's so fucking beautiful!
OneDayPineapple chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
XD aawwww I love this so much! It made me smile for realz!
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I wanna cry it's so sweet
Evangeline Ai chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Well, this is without a doubt a most beautiful story. I've read many stories here on fanfiction, from various fandoms, but this one is definitely tops. This review is very late as compared to the time this story was released, but you have definitely made one of the most heartwarming and touching fanfictions I have read to this date. If you take the time to write more that are like this, I will definitely be along to read them. Thank you for taking the time to write this story, you are a fantastic author.
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This made me cry...
JinkiesCrown chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
That was probably one of the sweetest, heart-touching stories I've ever read, ;-;
Timeye chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Je suis tombée sur ce one-shot par hasard et je dois dire que je ne suis pas déçu.
C'est l'un des meilleurs one-shots que j'ai pu lire jusqu'à maintenant. Le style d'écriture est magnifique et j'ai même eu une larme à l'oeil.
Très très beau one-shot, bravo
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I totally agree with this and loved how you say the innocence sings. It is impossible to not love Allen I agree. I also agree with how Allen learns how to love even though being rejected by the world. Totally awesome fanfic abou Allen and the innocence!
roseokumura2299 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my gosh that was awesome! I almost started crying, it was so heart touching! I love how you had Link come in at the end!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Sniff...Uwaa, you made me cry...hic..You made me cry hard...Allen, oh poor, loveable Allen...Crown Clown too...sniff...The tears wont stop...Why wont they stop?...