Reviews for Daisy Chains
Angel974 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I hope you know Daddy's little cannibal is not dead. She's well alive and never had an accident, just never wanted to come back to fanfiction.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
And this is why, when I drink I never drink in excess (up to two drinks in one night), and I make sure I am not the one driving afterwards, nor will I let anyone drive after drinking even one glass of alcohol. even after the one or two drinks I have I will wait 4 or more hours after to drive, usually waiting until the next day to drive. This is because for one glass of alcohol it will take one hour for a person's liver to deal with it, two hours for two drinks and so on.

On another note, this is a fitting tribute for a woman who was a great author, and a friend and daughter to others. Thank you! To Daddy's Little Cannibal, a woman who was to young when she lost her life in such a tragic accident.
JessiJamieeSparks chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I started crying when you said it was dedicated to someone who died. This story is so beautiful and i knoo she would if appreciated it. Omg this is so sad . Im still crying. May she rest in peace.
Crimson Voltaire chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
So very beautifully written, you made me feel like I knew Steph, even if I didn't. Its so wrong, what happened to her, and you probably knew her. You, her family and other friends, have all my empathy, and sympathy, although that's probably not what you want to hear. Your fan fiction was beautiful, and I don't think the massage was hidden, drinking and driving is a costly, dangerous thing, and costs innocent lives. Please, keep writing.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Jessie's Girl 21 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That was so beautiful and so sad. I didn't know her, but it felt like I did.

May she rest in peace.
nobodygetsoutalive chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
may she rest in peace
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Good story.

Kataleena chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This was a beautiful tribute and a wonderful warning against he dangers of drunk driving. May Stephanie rest in peace and may her family and friends find comfort.
CullenLuver333 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
*Sniff* She was amazing! Loved it! She'll be missed a lot!
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Excellent tribute to Steph. Thank you for creating and sharing it.
lex04 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
she would really appreciate this story. it is really horrible, what happened to her and it was incredibly nice of you to dedicate this story to her. :)
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Thank you very much for writing this. The support means so much, and it was really beautiful.

Thank you.
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Great job! Stephanie will definitely be missed. Thanks for sharing this.
nicford chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was a beautiful tribute! My heart goes out to all those who have felt a loss due to a drunk driver.