Reviews for Sex Ed
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Sweet story, I really liked this. Thank you for writing it.
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
With the title, I was concerned about what the content would be, but I read the companion piece first and decided to give it a fair chance. It was beautiful. And perfect. And so completely in character that I watched it in my head like part of an episode. I'm only sad that the writers of the series didn't do this in RL. What a missed opportunity! More please!
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
sweet gentle and just perfect
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Even though I personally think Abby doesn't deserve Tim anymore I still love me some McAbby stories. This is one of them :)
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I looooove love love love this story.

It's so perfectly them, and how I feel they'd be together, and separate, and just yummy. Going to share the rec!
jcooks2010 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I don't often review, mostly because I've been writing more than reading lately. I really love this chapter. I'd love to read more like it- i was a bit wary because I saw how short it was, but you captured both Abby and Tim in a great way in very few words. They are extended beyond the scope of what NCIS shows you, and I like that- but both are decidedly in character. McGee is exceptionally well done. It tugged at my heart in that short chapter- thank you.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow! That was great. Thankyou :)
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
ok - I haven't read this chap yet but I am loving your stuff!

Just had to laugh at your song choice - I hear Nathanson's song a few weeks ago and decided it was perfect for hte House, MD piece I'm writing.

Isn't he just a nice singer?

ok off to read the rest of this!
MissMyrtlemay chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aw what a really sweet story, it made me go all warm and fuzzy inside. love it!
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Awh, that was a cute one!

Loved it!
KatieRazzle chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
beautiful...

I think the part that will stick with me is the image of Abby drinking her beer while Timmy sips his wine lol. So them.
Demoness of Evil chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aw this was sweet! I love your writings about McGee/Abby it's so dead on!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
aw I love it well done
BetweenMindAndHeart chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love it i really hope you make an Abby POV.
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
The best thing about this story? The song! I LOVE THIS SONG! But, the story was good too! .