Reviews for In A Different Lifetime
TheNewWinterSoldier chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I generally don't enjoy anything with the '09 or Nu!verse in it, but Kirk and the Romulan Commander getting to be friends this time around was absolutely wonderful, not to mention well written. Very nicely done.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I just watched that episode again the other day and I was so sad. I love that you made this connection. This is brilliant.
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
A Nice piece
Milton Perry chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very nice work. A logical event to take place. Thank you for giving this memory imprinting encounter a new lease on life in the 2009's AU.

What about a revival of Spock's encounter with that female Romulan commander that fell prey to his phlegmatic charm in this spy affair of “The Enterprise Incident“?
Tribal Graces chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Every time I watch Balance of Terror, I wish that that "different lifetime" could have happened for Kirk and the Romulan commander. This was such a good idea, to tie the episode and the movie together.
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hey, what a great idea! Good story.
Kateribird chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
AH! 3
Werewolf's One chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is a great fic, very thought provoking.

There are good and bad aspects of this odd timeline they have set up, but if it's continued I hope they stick things in like this, and don't completely rid us of what we liked then. I think you did a perfect job doing this.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
"In a different lifetime I could have called you friend."

And here, in a different lifetime, he has. Sometimes, even the wreckage of histories and worlds can have positive effects along with the negative. It's nice to have that pointed out to us readers.
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Now that's an interesting thought. I re-watched the episode last weekend, and it's nice to see how you transfered this into ST:09-verse.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very nice. Thank you for reminding us that good things can come from this timeline.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh, that was a wonderful connection you thought up/remembered.

Bravo! and Thank you.