Reviews for Expression of Greeting or Surprise
1enchantedgirl chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
You have something really special here. It's to bad that you've lost your inspiration.
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Love the story so far. So can't wait for the next chapter of the story.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
All I have to say is this is wonderful and I am looking forward to the next chapter. .
champagnesupernova72 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
I have to say this is a really well written story. It feels very believable and realistic, unlike a lot of stories on . I really like the complications in both Katsuya and Seto's lives, I realize it hasn't been updated in a long while, but I hope you continue :)
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is so so good! There is something about the way that you wrote this that makes it so Joey that it's difficult to describe because it's left me speechless. I'm pretty sure I'll be coming back to this story to draw inspiration, hah.

And I'm not sure if you know, but there are no ' and in their place is a space. It's a little awkward to read and probably is turning away readers. I almost stopped reading myself because of it. I'm not sure if it's fixable, but it's something to look into. :)
Celestial Dreamer chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
cant wait for the rest of the story to come out, keep on writin
cutiepie88 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Amazing seriously I keep trying not to rush myself when reading cause I so badly want to go to the next chapter. I can't wait to see how Jou and Seto relationship grows. Great story. Please update :-) Thanks!
Pwyllugh chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
i like your story very much.

i'm very interested how you are going to work out kaiba's illness and how everything is going to progress.

good writing style :-)

Mariko
Ilovenightmares chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
O really intence chapter! can't wait for the next one
firebranded chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
It's a story like this, one that people have trouble treading over, that seems to be the best stories. One of the things I thoroughly enjoyed was how you expressed their maturity, seeing how difficult it is when you're using characters in an adolescent anime. But you managed to stop me from impulsively thinking otherwise, insightfully gave the readers a peer into their aged minds. Not only that, it feels like the characters have been carefully thought out in their reactions, even if some may have thought it predictable. The way I see it is that the developing characters are the ones that lead the story into something grand or less depending on how compelling and three dimensional they feel to the readers. Also your way of wording it, though slightly complex (Had to break out old dictionary and thought 'ARGH NO I'M DUMB AGAIN, NOW I HAVE TO CATCH UP!') didn't wound the flow of the story. Plus it was refreshing to feel a broader creativity other than most undeveloped and potential writers that do fanfictions.

That aside, as a fan commenting, HOLY POO THIS STUFF'S HARD ON THE HEART BUT I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR GOING OVER TOPICS THAT MOST WOULD HESITATE DOING! I really hope you continue, and if you are having time managing troubles or writer's block (Whatever it may be) I hope things turn out better so you can write. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
leey chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
wow, I absolutely love this. It's gripping, and pulling me in. I like how it feels so real. Great work, keep it up!
Arisa Akita chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Wow this is excellent. Really well written and just a flat out good read.
Siraun chapter 1 . 5/12/2009