Reviews for Homework
This was a great romy fanfict but can u make it shorter next time Maybe about 10 chapters and also i really enjoyed Reding it i had so much fun reading this story keep Up the good work
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
I really enjoy your characterisation, you make the interactions and relationship engaging and enjoyable. I was also enjoying the steady plot development. I know it's been awhile but I'm an optimist so I'm hoping you'll update again one day!
mylove24 chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
Enjoying this story. Love the banter between Logan and Remy. Rogue and Gambit are one of my favorite paring. I can't wait to see what happens next with them.
Trowa'sDancer chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
God I love this! It's great! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
Love the stories! Any chances of an update for both? Homework and melding?
Amy chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
I'm incredibly curious as to the ending of your story. I hope you update soon :)
dancing-mellarkable chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
this sucks it is stupid it is really stupid
lol jk justkidding its really good!
LaylaYuy chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
swoons I was so excited when I checked my e-mail and saw that you had posted two new chapters! I absolutely love them! You do a fantastic job of capturing the character's personalities and quirks. This was the first chapter Romy story I ever read, and I just fell in love with it. Excellent work! Any chance Melding will be updated as well? I'm a huge fan of that story as well. Great work!

Layla
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Love this story. Hope the next chapter is up soon!
FallToPeices chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
I finally got caught up on this story. I had to start back from the beginning, because I'd forgotten, but I still really like it. And now I'm going back to reread the prequel. Thanks for the update!
Captmackenzie chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
WONDERFUL! I'm having so much fun with this. I'm so curious about the episode with Sinister ... I'm going to check your previous stories to find out if you'd written that tale out in a prior fic or if it's just snippets of background for this one. Either way, very intriguing, the way you keep slipping little tantalizing bits of that past drama in there.

The characterizations of hte Thieves & Assassins are fabulous. No 2D unoriginal supporting characters here! Lots of great humor, and plenty of good tender moments & even some character-growth. You're displaying quite a bit of talent!

...Now, please: get crackin' on a whole bunch of new chapter posts!
CaraLee chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Hello, welcome to Thieves-R-Us, your friendly neighborhood supplier of equipment for all your illegal actions.
I really love this fic. Can't wait for an update!
CaraLee chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
Oh dear, not only are they talking, it's girl talk and bonding. Poor, poor, poor Remy. He won't stand a chance!
Love this fic!
CaraLee chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
There is something distinctly terrifying about the thought of Rogue and Bella Donna sitting on the floor together drinking and actually talking. Two of the scariest women in Marvel. Poor Remy.
CaraLee chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
I'm currently in the process of reading this fic for the first time. I love it!
I skip a lot of the more...inuenndoish sections, but the rest of it is great.
I actually agree with your theory on why Southern gentlemen are Southern gentlemen. We are scary, so they behave.
Henri and Logan are in communication. Good, that means there are some responsible adults involved, I'm rather fond of Henri as a character, this is the guy who accepted a scruffy little street rat with devil eyes as his baby brother.
Awww. Bobby, growing up and learning how to bribe Logan. *sniff* So proud.