Reviews for I'll See You on the Other Side
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Now this is what should have happened. Very well written, and well executed. You get 11 out of 5 stars.
halogurl10 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aw, i loved the story.

p.s it is good to see i wasn't the only one yelling at the tv.
The-MisUnderstood-Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
*wipes the newly formed tears from eyes* That...that was lovely and so sad at the same time. I love it!
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Should have.
cathepsut chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Thank you, that was very sweet. Nearly made me cry.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I was screaming for this as well. Great job.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
*SOBS* Why couldn't this have happened! I wish Wilson would have made *some* type of gesture. Anything would have been better than him just standing there. That scene was so heartbreaking. Beautifully written. I could tell it was House, but not himself. Very IC for the new House. Amazing!
musiclovex3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
OMG DEFINITELY WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! I screamed too...wilson let me down with not saying anything. I love this, it would have been the perfect ending!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
OMG THIS IS AWESOME XD! YOU SO ROCK! And if you had been watching this at my house my sister and I both would have joined you in the screaming totally! Again I absolutely loved this. Why oh WHY couldn't this have really hapened WHY TOT! This episode of House was so sad first there was the whole House having to go to the hospital like that at the end, again WHY T0T! But I think the thing that hit me the hardest was how House saw Kutner. I love him so much seeing him again just caused the tears to flow and the ending made them keep on coming. This fic totally help me feel a little better _ Thanks for writting it.

BYE BYE!
Max Gat chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Hey there,

I'm in Britain, but have been following this series on the internet. But I haven't seen Both Sides Now yet (site unavailable *wails* but I read the website on the Fox website).

But I really love this 3
onfire1012002 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
You know, The writers have really changed the House/Wilson relationship from a strong bond to a severed one. I was also screaming at the tv... "THATS IT? YOUR NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING WILSON? WTF? NOT EVEN A HUG GOOD BYE? NOT EVEN A SHOLDER SQUEEZE? DAMN YOU WILSON SAY SOMETHING! DO SOMETHING! AT LEAST WALK IN WITH HIM YOU COWARD! Ect..."(my brother actually started to edge out of the room with wide eyes lol...)And I am really upset they show Cameron and Chase's stupid wedding when House is clearly the main focus here... But what I'm really trying to say is I enjoyed your story, I think something along these lines should have happened. Thanks so much for this!
cutecutecute chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
AW!
Myra2003 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Love it! I wish this is how the finale would have ended. It was great, but there was no hug and definitely no kiss. I hope to read more of your writing soon!

Myra