Reviews for Bloody Fever
sunnyjunedays chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Hi, What's up with Sammy, is he just sleeping or is it something more serious.

Great visual by the way of Dean slowly waking from a fevered sleep. x
SPNaddict chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
poor poor dean and poor bobby(i think)
Emerald-Water chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Heya!

Nice continuation. Again!

It's so Dean for going into protective-mode and I could feel the weight of the gun as he lifted it... awesome!

I somehow have the feeling that the intruder WAS Bobby... but, you'll tell us in the next chapters, right?

TC,

Lee
Muffy Morrigan chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Send that evil Scpoie back here! I've had it with him helping you torture me. That is not his job, the snot. This was awesome wonderful amazing and aweseome. Only, did you know it ended? I mean like right as something was happening? Uh, you might want to let a little more sneak in there, yeah, just a word or two...

Five lovely Impalas, freshly waxed, Lovingly detailed all full of wonderful Winchesters wanting to hug you
Muffy Morrigan chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
Yeah! Where is dad anyway? Where is everyone? What is at the door? ARGH! Killing me here *reached shaky hand for coffee cup*

Five Impalas full of rescue for the boys heading their way
Muffy Morrigan chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
IN DANGER? You just fix this, and fix it now... Oh wait more chapters... Must hurry...

Five Impalas zooming at high speed to the next chapter
Muffy Morrigan chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Oh no! Sam! Dean! (YAY) I mean, those poor guys, this is awesome, but I am startying to get worried about the boys, maybe, I don't know... It's very worrying... Are they going to get better? Or will we be forced to wait through more hurt (grins) which would be so sad (not really)

*Sends Scopulus coffee to keep him helpful*

Five Impalas with an unconscious Sam inside. (He wouldn't wake up!)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
OMG OMG Teach me not to check my alerts! Those poor boys, my poor poor poor boys, I'll fix them. Yeah *nods head* bring them to me. Maybe Galen can help :D

And what did I tell you about sending that naughty Scopulus home?

Five Lovely Impalas, full of lovely Winchesters
Soncnica chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
It's so um nice that Dean is thinking about Sam even though he's like poisoned and not himself and delirious and you know...and he still thinks about keeping Sam safe!

awesome!

ah, I need more!

S.
Soncnica chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
whoah Dean is really out of it, isn't he! so cool!
Soncnica chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
SAM!

yeah my thought exactly...thank God I can just press ch8 and get the answer as to what is going on with Sam! hehe
heartfallen chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
This story is awesome. I'm really looking forward to more
Impaladreams chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
Aaw, poor Dean, he's so weak, lost and disorientated. These boys need a break soon, I just hope bobby's come to the rescue and that if he has, Dean has missed!

Loving the drabble, please write more!

Thanks

Jane
Impaladreams chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
I just hope his aim is off, if it's our Bobby at the door.
Impaladreams chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
I just hope that's our Bobby knocking at the door, or those boys are in big trouble...

I love Dean struggling to overcome his weakness - ever the protector.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »