Reviews for Giddy Up, Gambit
panda glasses chapter 1 . 8/9
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
SHIP QUEEN chapter 1 . 4/5
GOOD SHIT MMHHMM THE SHIP QUEEN APPROOVES THIS FANFIC CUZ ITS THE GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE MMMHHHMMM
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
that good but I would like to see them fall in luv and live together forever plase and ty
PMK nut chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
hot damn that was sexy!

PMKnut xx
R.J. McKee chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hot!
tigeressprincess chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i really loved this story and i would love a lemon non-angst sequel please and if you do could you please tell me where it is please

yours sincerelly

tigeressprincess

p.s did you get that signed photo?
Sylkie chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very sexy! I especially loved the cowboy hat part! ;)
TrustedAlias chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
yum
peaceout2311 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
are you going to write a squeal
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
nothin but a cowboy hat and his fingerless gloves? Remy is too hot for words! i really liked this story, and talk about great b-day gifts .
polyculemolecule chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Um, that was amazing! Just one thought occurred to me though.

What whould happen if Hugh Jackman stumbled on this?

then there would be like this awkwardness between him and Taylor Kitsch...or this could happen in real life... Hmmmmm...

Anyways, this was really awesome! Sequal, please?
dark-KISHY chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
hahaha sneaky Gambit leaving Logan to deal with the after efects :D I've read and liked all of your stories, but I must admit to be much to lazy to review ...I'll try to do better for your new ones

did you get the autograph?
voyuerer chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Now that a birthday gift i'm sure Logan wouldnt mind recievng agan. So hot!
freyja chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
"I think Gambit looks terrible in X-Men Evolution…and his voice really isn't anything that really would sound like him" i wholeheartedly agree but hes gambit so... i luvers my Gammy :)
HikariVinashi chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Love Reviews?

Ozkay ]

F-ING LOVED IT!

Talk about two hot guys, hot smex, and some other hotness that I can't describe right now. So good, the freaking mental image is burned into my head and I don't mind!

~Peace