Reviews for Patience
ThaliaQuinzel101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
:) hmm yes!3
Mrs.Volterra chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Noooo stop I can't take all this perfection! What are you doing to me Alex Snape?! I'm going on a reading spree with all your stories and it makes me upset that I'm not as awesome as you. Darn it all.
BriggsQueen chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I LOVED this! The conflicting emotions that you gave Joker were so perfect and were just how I would imagine Joker's feelings for Harley would be. These two are probably my first, or a close second, favorite ship and this is just perfection 3 Thanks for an awesome story,

BriggsQueen
shabbacabba chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You know, for being so smart, The Joker sure is good at stayng ignorant of his own emotions... if that even makes sense. Oh well. Anyway, I cannot think of an eloquant way of saying "that made a shit-ton of sense" so I must apologize for my language.
stephaniekay00 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
aww its good coz its not to fluffy but just the right amount _
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aw, so very, very adorable. I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing. :)
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This was so cute and so beautiful it made me want to cry. You're a very good writer, though I saw Mark Hamill's Joker more than Heath's, but still a combination type of sorts. It worked, because I kind of felt like Harley changed him a bit. I think it was perfect for their interaction. I loved his nicknames for her. It was great. Great job! :D
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love their dynamic in this story - it's so true. I think he really was falling in love with her at one point during the story, but couldn't handle loving another person more than he loved his own power.

Good job with this one! :)
CarvedKid chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I really enjoyed this, and I really wish it wasn't just a one-shot chapter. I wish you would continue! :) It is really good, I really like how you pictured the dynamic of Harley and the Joker's relationship.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This story was absolute perfection. I am determined to read everyone of your stires about harley and joker now- thanks so much-
Madpadz chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this story! Very well written. I love how the Joker acts when he confronts his feelings about Harley. Keep up the awesome work!
CosmicInflux chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
That's the best kind of fluff, good fluff without being too ooey-gooey, another wonderfully written piece of art.
Beware the evil Mau5 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i love your little one shots! D
Harley-Cat chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Jumping Jimmeny Christmas! This fic was so filled with Joker/Harley goodness:D

I really have taken a liking to your stories, write more please!

-CAT
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
a great read to start the day :D

i love these one shots! especially those that show how they live together and stuff. you make me fall in love with them even more :]

i give it a 10/10 :D