Reviews for Dumbledore's Creatures
Mistress Siana chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Wow. That's all I can say. One of the best stories I've ever read. I marked you under favourite authors.
Grym chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
"Yes," said Snape. "And I trust Harry Potter as much as I'd trust you or I." An excellent line! Nice to see someone teasing the unspoken similarities between Lupin and Snape.
tekiclutch chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Goodness me... a harry potter fan fic that doesn't suck! Wow, yeay! _ I'd like to compliment you on being one of the first HP fanfics I've read that is actually in character! I understand that your fic relied mostly on the dialog between Snape and Lupin, but body language and expressions are often very important in conversations... I'd expand a bit on your prose outside the quote marks. Other than that, very nice.
rosemikhailov chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Very good, short sweet and well written, epecially loved the last line.
Briana Rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
That was very good, excellent character use. The only tweak I'd make is, like someone down there said, have Snape call him by his surname, but really, that's small beans. Good job!
Briana
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Wow. Good use of your poetic licence.. wonderful.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Thanks for a very cool and original insight into Snape's character, and into the way he evaluates himself and others - I'd never imagined such a conversation between him and Lupin, but the last few lines were particularly effective. Nice work!
Oy Angelina chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
I think that this was a point of view worth writing. I always wondered how those two got along when they were collegues _
Terra4 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
This. Is. Brilliant. And there are no other words. Brilliant.
celtic dreamer chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
That was excellant dialouge. Wow, good work.
bibphile chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Very nice. I like it. I especially like Remus treating Snape decent.
Spiral1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Great. They are both perfectly in character. Superb stuff.
Clayin chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
another very nice fic. it seems like a conversation Snape and Remus would have.
UnrepentantReader chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Interesting (:
Blackletter chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
ohhhhh...I *like* this one! Excellent dialogue.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »