Reviews for Dumbledore's Creatures
Blackletter chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
ohhhhh...I *like* this one! Excellent dialogue.
LizBee chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Thanks for the reviews, guys. Rachel, you're exactly right about the problems with the names - I mean to edit the version on my homepage withn I get the chance.

Thanks for reading.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
This is a very well-written story, with excellent and interesting dialogue. The only thing that

seems off is Severus calling Lupin "Remus." In the books he (pointedly) never does so.

Thanks for this lovely contribution! I especially love the first line, about Remus focusing on the

unpleasant scent to ground himself, and the last lines. I especially like the idea that Severus, while

distrusting others, equally distrusts himself. Well done!
schiz chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Liz Barr, you ROCK my ass off with your awesome stories, yes you do. And now I have no ass. Oh well, you still ROCK!
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Very good.
RADKA chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Absolutely reason I love fanfics.
ChaosWEAPON chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
Good fict. I'm going to be up for a while figuring out the other meanings, though...
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Very true to character, both them easing around each other in that nasty-but-trying-to-maintain-professional-courtesy way. And I love Snape trying to brush Remus off before he could ask the critical question. Bravo!
sugahcat chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Wow. That was brilliant. 'Nuff said!
Lady Feylene chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Very nice! I enjoyed that...quite true to character, and very well written. I love those two so much...
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3