Reviews for Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, The True Story
PLS pls pls do continue!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/11
I would
Shane Cooban chapter 6 . 4/19
The Stowaway
Abigail chapter 1 . 2/24
I think that you captured the movie perfectly. You put in excellent details, and made it as mystifying as the scene. Great Job!
MammaMia2016 chapter 6 . 1/29
Update! Let Proteus fall in love with someone and not Marina.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
keep writing. I know that you might not be reading this or anything else I have written to you, but if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I will wait for your chapters to come out. No matter how long it takes you, I will wait no matter how long it takes you as long as long as I know that you are going to come out with more chapters. bye. I'll be waiting,
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
when are you going to do the next chapter? Please don't stop. I love you details in the story and love reading your work. Please continue.
From Sydney chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
I am writing this to you on July 22nd, 2014. When will the next chapter come out? Did you move everything on to a different website? If so, please write the website down on this webpage as an update to the updates update. PLEASE! I love your writing and I hope you continue the series. Please.
hannah chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Keep going! Don't stop! PLEASE!
Ls chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Good...finally updating! Way to go!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
keep going. Don't stop the story. Finish the whole story and don't leave out any details.
HarmonielehreFair chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
When I read the E-mail notification that this story was being updated, my heart legitimately skipped a beat. And I can't even remember the year I first began reading it! PLEASE KEEP GOING.
ana chapter 1 . 3/22/2014