Reviews for Just Call Tech Support
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
WOAH! THAT WAS HOT! YAY I LOVED THIS WOOH! THANK YOU!
whovian42 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
OK that was simultaneously very hot and very hilarious!

Laughed out loud so many times!

And a few other reactions - NSFW type...
Koxie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Sigh-lmao, Hardison, you lucky mofo!

Seriously Mary...I want to say that that was the BEST OT3 smut ever, but you just have so many more stories on your page that I feel it necessary to read them all first before saying that D

Another great story!
a chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Whoa. That was naughty _
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow that was super sexy! Just amazing! I love the three together...they make me laugh a lot! :)
adriangel14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I just realized I haven't reviewed this story, but I've read it more than 10 times. I love it! And I'll be reading it a lot more
zombienath chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
oh, dear god. i thought i was going to bust a lung!
Darkqueenkat chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This whole set of stories is just awesome. Its funny and sexy and I could totally see what Eliot's expression would be as he said some of this stuff. Too bad it cant be real on the show.
onlyonceinforever chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
another fabulous story that should not be read when at work and have a friend staying in your room...GAH!
Chipmunk169646 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was HOT with a capital HOT!

lovin the very last bit of dialogue!
takamerlin chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Holy Crap! This is HOT! Please tell me more
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I am in a similar boat in regards to your 'warning' but you did pretty well from what I could gather.

This was amazing, hot as always, glad to see you branching out. You had great dialouge, I loved how the set Hardison up.

Only thing you could change next time is the use of um euphemisms, I only saw three or four. The rests were 'it' or 'him' for a body part. Which is fine, but I know you're a better writer than that so I thought I'd clue you in. I suck at that part though so who am I to talk?

Overall awesome-ness, as is to be expected. Thanks

M