Reviews for Child
Crack-jouchan chapter 8 . 1/20
Their relationship is a complicated one, stemming from Petunia’s struggle to either help him or not.

Helping him would create tension in her family, and potentially destroy all that she had worked for in her life, cause let’s face it. Vernon and Dudley won’t take kindly to her protecting the ‘freak’. The abuse may even spread to her. It might lead to divorce. She wasn’t ready to make that leap (probably will never be and I can’t blame her), so instead she helped him in more subtle ways, while still maintaining the facade of mistreating him.

She couldn’t bring him happiness, knew that her family could never give him happiness, so she gave him the skills he needed to find his own.

Harry, intelligent as he is, saw all that. That’s why he forgives her, and is even grateful to her, because he understands what she did, and why she did it.

Petunia seems to have trouble accepting it, though, so she keeps maintaining a cool facade when facing him. She can’t bring herself to be kind to him, but after deciding to help, she can’t bring herself to be mean outright without any proper reason, either.

It’s a most complex relationship, yet somewhat understandable, if you think about it. It’s warm and fluffy, but not in the way you expect.
mworth1019 chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
wow..interesting
NabikiB chapter 7 . 9/14/2017
That boy is solid Slytherin at this point. Good.
fernandfeather chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
Really interesting take on Harry and Petunia.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
All hail the god of fanfictions! I just read this after dark and light and i dont care if your a man or a woman or even an alien.I will marry you
rednightmares chapter 8 . 2/5/2017
i don't know why I'm crying...ahhhhhhhhhhh.

It's beautiful.
David M. Potter chapter 8 . 1/3/2017
Awesome start!
gabrielatsuki chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Continue! Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
we keep this love in a photograph. we make these memories for ourselves.-ed sheeran- photograph
Penpal18873 chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
*Dramatic slow clap* Well done dear Faust well done..This is one of the only stories that I have read that have petunia as a centric character plus this is complete and amazingly awesome so Hats off to you dude :)
-Kitty.
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Interesting view on the relationship between Petunia and Harry. Hope there is a sequel out already!
kase519 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Good story
Peanut Butter394 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i love you
1sunfun chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Good.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
its a wonderful story but sad nonetheless...