Reviews for Child
rednightmares chapter 8 . 2/5
i don't know why I'm crying...ahhhhhhhhhhh.

It's beautiful.
David M. Potter chapter 8 . 1/3
Awesome start!
gabrielatsuki chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Continue! Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
we keep this love in a photograph. we make these memories for ourselves.-ed sheeran- photograph
Penpal18873 chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
*Dramatic slow clap* Well done dear Faust well done..This is one of the only stories that I have read that have petunia as a centric character plus this is complete and amazingly awesome so Hats off to you dude :)
-Kitty.
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Interesting view on the relationship between Petunia and Harry. Hope there is a sequel out already!
kase519 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Good story
Peanut Butter394 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i love you
1sunfun chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Good.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
its a wonderful story but sad nonetheless...
Heksie chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
a very cold and cynical fic. very well written.
Dream Caught chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
This story... Kinda gets to me for some reason... In a good way of course! I love smart Harrys! I'll definitely read the sequel!
PS: the kinda-vague-but-not-vague diction worked pretty cooly in this story too!
crackdmoon chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Nice; finally something from Petunia's POV that isn't about how much she hates him.
Lost In The Lies chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is...something else. It's very unique, and while at times it can seem a bit creepy...it's good - in it's own way. The sequel was something else too.
dhampire712 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Not bad but I think that petunia could have been a little more something I think oh never mind. I wonder how the magic world will fair with a smart Harry?