Reviews for Child
FelicisMagic18873 chapter 8 . 2/1
*Dramatic slow clap* Well done dear Faust well done..This is one of the only stories that I have read that have petunia as a centric character plus this is complete and amazingly awesome so Hats off to you dude :)
-Kitty.
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Interesting view on the relationship between Petunia and Harry. Hope there is a sequel out already!
kase519 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Good story
Peanut Butter394 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i love you
1sunfun chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Good.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
its a wonderful story but sad nonetheless...
Heksie chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
a very cold and cynical fic. very well written.
Dream Caught chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
This story... Kinda gets to me for some reason... In a good way of course! I love smart Harrys! I'll definitely read the sequel!
PS: the kinda-vague-but-not-vague diction worked pretty cooly in this story too!
Amaranthine Moon chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Nice; finally something from Petunia's POV that isn't about how much she hates him.
Lost In The Lies chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is...something else. It's very unique, and while at times it can seem a bit creepy...it's good - in it's own way. The sequel was something else too.
dhampire712 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Not bad but I think that petunia could have been a little more something I think oh never mind. I wonder how the magic world will fair with a smart Harry?
Miner603 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
One of my favorite 'Petunia guides Harry' stories. Not many of them to be found, but this one is done quite well. Two other good ones are 'Two Sides of the Same Coin' and 'An Aunt's Love.' Still, it ranks up there.
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I want to read sequel!

-shadow
Individual Narrative chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Awww, I loved this. It really struck me in chapter three (I think) how Harry buys all the groceries, turns on the car, sets up Dudley's CD, and all that's left for Petunia to do is drive. He's like... I don't know! Like a super butler, or something. It's a little crazy, it's a little like he's pulling their stings, setting up everything around them. Creepy. I like how this story is just a little different from the others we see that are from Petunia's perspective, and that in the beginning when she's debating, she sort of decides to do both (help by harming? Sort of?). It's unique.
ptl4ever419 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013