Reviews for The Plant
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was great! I really like the idea of a transfigured Snape rediscovering Harry for three months. I wish you could write another chapter, with Severus' reintegration into human life, his meeting with Harry's children, and Harry's reconciliation with them too. And also Hermione telling him "I told you so!" xP

Thank you for the read!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Love the wet-dream ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
iadorespike chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I swear that I've read this before, but I can't figure out where. That said, this is absolutely adorable. I love how Harry makes Plant his confidant, and then panics when he realizes that it might actually be Snape. Hee! I love that they have what the other needs - this is going to work out beautifully. :)

Thanks so much!
Paimpont chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
What a sweet and touching story! I'm so glad I found this fic.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Great story. This was so cute. I love how Harry pored his heart out to this plant and it was in fact Sev. I also think it is sweet Harry reassured Sev.

Thank you.
CheyRain chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was kind of cute in an odd sort of way. I couldn't imagine being stuck as a plant, let alone for so long. I'd become the first crying plant. :D
Signed,
CheyRain
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
sososososososo sweet! poison tougue plant suits snape!
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
i love your stories
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love this fic! It so sweet and so Harry! Lo, dunderhead.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
A fabulous idea.
Queen Ven chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
ok dude I'm sorry but dumbledore was around 120s 130s i'd guess and he could fight a war this sixy year old WIZARD shouldn't have any problem even with being a plant and all.
erhea chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
unexpected...

Severus as a plant? Bloody brilliant. I just loved Harry's so called monologues, the interactions with Severus, Lilly's huflepuffness (is this a word?)

I just loved this. period.
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
:D short but sweet, thanks for posting it
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Twas sweet.
rani185 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Fantastic. I am your most humble servant :looks with reverence at the Goddesss (or God) who wrote this story: