Reviews for Fifteen Percent
lilawonder chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I am loving this story! I like how you portray Kate. Your descriptive language paints a picture of someone very human. One correction Y. Pestis is a bacteria NOT a virus. You are certainly not the only author to make this mistake but it drives me crazy...this is certainly my issue not yours. LOL! It's just nearly EVERY single SWAK fic contains the same error and I happen to LOVE SWAK fics so I have read dozens of them! Anyway, I love your take on the whole situation, it's unique.

Sorry for the rant I haven't had coffee yet!

Melissa
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Really liked this story. Everyone was in character and it was GEN to boot.
Washington-Jones chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Giibs and Kate are PERFECT !
Washington-Jones chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I want to slap Senior.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
OMG... Poor Kate... and poor Tony !
keembur chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
i love it so cute and it ends a little soon but just enough that it gives u the chance to play thr rest out in your oun mind it think that just awsome gr8 job
Doni chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Lovely story and so very nicely done with the characterizations.
starfire91 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Excellent story! They were perfectly in character...well job. just one thing though, i believe you wrote bubonic plague, but didnt he have the pneumonic plague?
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Just found this story and really enjoyed it! Great work! :D
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Okay, so between my wild imagination throwing novel scenes at me, and this fic, I've been futilely trying to wipe away the tears from my face for five minutes.

The scene from Kate's point of view with Gibbs at the hospital was the most brilliant thing I've ever read. From a distance, without the words and all the details, it was a snapshot of something far deeper, and thereby beautiful.

Loved it all.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Mulderette chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I liked that very much. Loved how protective Gibbs was of Tony. Nice work :)
Livia2001 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Great story! Fantastic writing.
BrookMctirre chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Interesting story. I always wish the series had expanded on Tony's bout with plague. My only critism is that you have the main characters as being Tony and Gibbs. I don't see Gibbs and being a main character. I feel that this story was more about Kate's reactions to Tony's bout.

Brook
blue eyes04 chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Great story! You've done a great job capturing the characters' personalities.
mic19671967 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I loved this story! Especially the interaction between Gibbs and DiNozzo. It's little scenes like with Gibbs just chatting with Tony that I think they need to add every once in awhile. Awesome job.

mic (the wife)