Reviews for Fifteen Percent
I enjoyed this.
Hope your therapy is successful

Louis XIV furniture
I'm from UK. Travelled a bit in North America and a lot in Europe. Apparently "English Breakfast Tea", a blend of mainly black teas, may have been first named in New York or Scotland. It claims a high caffeine level. I don't remember anyone in my family having it. I have recently noticed it a lot in caf├ęs and supermarkets. There is an Irish Breakfast Tea which is supposedly aimed at the American market.
I didn't understand three equals in the coffee conversation but then I drink European / Italian espresso. Never heard of Russian dressing either but I looked it up. I remember being so confused with the salad dressings in USA. In every state and restaurant the same things had different names.
Iuvsbruce chapter 3 . 7/8
This was excellent! The character's voices were perfect! Thank you. God bless you!
bjq chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
fabs
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Its pneumonic not bubonic. Pneumonic istheone in the lungs, bubonic is the lymph nodes just as sephcemic is the blood vessels. Wise to learn the difference for accuracy.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I am loving this story! I like how you portray Kate. Your descriptive language paints a picture of someone very human. One correction Y. Pestis is a bacteria NOT a virus. You are certainly not the only author to make this mistake but it drives me crazy...this is certainly my issue not yours. LOL! It's just nearly EVERY single SWAK fic contains the same error and I happen to LOVE SWAK fics so I have read dozens of them! Anyway, I love your take on the whole situation, it's unique.

Sorry for the rant I haven't had coffee yet!

Melissa
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Really liked this story. Everyone was in character and it was GEN to boot.
Washington-Jones chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Giibs and Kate are PERFECT !
Washington-Jones chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I want to slap Senior.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
OMG... Poor Kate... and poor Tony !
keembur chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
i love it so cute and it ends a little soon but just enough that it gives u the chance to play thr rest out in your oun mind it think that just awsome gr8 job
Doni chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Lovely story and so very nicely done with the characterizations.
starfire91 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Excellent story! They were perfectly in character...well job. just one thing though, i believe you wrote bubonic plague, but didnt he have the pneumonic plague?
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Just found this story and really enjoyed it! Great work! :D
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Okay, so between my wild imagination throwing novel scenes at me, and this fic, I've been futilely trying to wipe away the tears from my face for five minutes.

The scene from Kate's point of view with Gibbs at the hospital was the most brilliant thing I've ever read. From a distance, without the words and all the details, it was a snapshot of something far deeper, and thereby beautiful.

Loved it all.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Mulderette chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I liked that very much. Loved how protective Gibbs was of Tony. Nice work :)