Reviews for Insecurities
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I read some of your raoul and Erik fanfics on the phantom site an you are amazing! I love all of your stories! :)))
wingfish chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Probable tension for this couple. Liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Plz! More! I loooove where the story is going!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
O_o
Ian Nightfang chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
PLEASE make a sequal! I'm begging you, that was awesome!
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow... That was... pretty hot... ;) You should totally write more... :) Please?... *puppy-dog eyes*
dragonbriar chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
O...Write more please!
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Good: *sighs dreamily* Ooh, that was lovely 3 A relationship between Erik and Raoul tinged with violence and frustration and insecurity (which all really translates into UST, ne? *brick'd*) really makes the malicious parts of me purr. I love the idea of them locked in this vicious cycle of hurting and loving, wanting to destroy and protect at the same time, with so many conflicting emotions inside that they don't know any other way to cope other than to lash out at each other. Etou, I mean, they've been enemies for so long, it's natural that they might start out with a little hate!sex, ne? I'm really in awe at how well you can express these kinds of things. Especially this little line: "The closest he’d ever gotten from Raoul was that time the blonde had bitten down on his shoulder to stifle his groans as Erik pounded deeply into him, and that time had drawn blood." The blood loving side of me is shoving the perverted side of me out of the way to squeal over the thought of the taste of Erik's blood in Raoul's mouth. That line fantastically illustrates the barely-there line between violence and passion in their relationship. Ara, your brilliance is really amazing, ne?

Mou, Raoul-kun should really know it couldn't be Christine. She's too delicate; she would break under Erik all too easily. Which is why Erik and Raoul belong together, cuz who else can stand so defiantly in the face of Erik's rage?

Misc: I like this fic a lot. Thank you for writing it. Even if it never happens, I'll still wait patiently for a continuation. But for now, I'm more than content with reading this a few more times. A continuation would really make me feel spoiled and greedy, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to read it X_x
yauksiei chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
ok, i am officially in love with this couple!
erik loves raoul chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is briliant but i was wondering if i might could know your name so i could email you.
WakeUpAndSmellTheIrony chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh my goodness. This is FANTASTIC! I am a recent convert to E/R slash and you are amazing! You made my day! How you keep the violence between them is so wonderful. Bravo!
NameChange1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Sometimes, it seems they need to be alone, but fear that asking for that time alone means asking the other person to leave...without a promise they'll come back.

So what is Raoul fighting in his dreams?
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh, wow

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS...PLEASE!

You totaslly should, it would be AMAZING
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lol! Poor Raoul, if only he could lie still. Though, if Erik teases him like that then maybe it's not too bad! :)
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
M hotness

I'd like to see what fun things Erik will do to make Raoul realize he's serious about what ever it is they have hehehhehehehe