Reviews for Long Awaited Confessions
twilightlover001 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
anime2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh Emett XD XD
cband chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LOL youve got to love Emmett
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hot! The last line was funny!
ConfusionPixie chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
haha! good story!
nat300 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I've always loved this song! We really do need more Alice and Jasper fics!
sora kinomoto chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Really liked it!
TishPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Nice :D
Forever-Liz chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Okay, Miss Dizzy...

You so need to do some more Jazz and Alice fic. I don't care if they're A/H, vamps, or great danes. Just. Write. More! HAHA!

Loved this... Now I have a few words for Emm.

Emmett, you complete me. But, don't stare at the Pixie tits too long or Jazz might go ape shit on you! P.S. (He owes you TWO condoms. Maybe you and Rosie could sneak into his room and go to town his bedside table in Dizzy's next fic? Hell, I'd read that! Do you know where he keeps his condoms? I could ask him for ya... ;)

Forever, Liz
apfelsaft chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Like the story!:) however found it a bit confusing. It took me a while to realise it's an all human story and I wish the story explained the relationships and background of the characters more. Cuz the bella we know didn't allways know the guys in the story and when shes been in the picture Alice and Jasper have been a thing for a while. I think your a great writer and should make new charachters for the storys you write that aren't based on the Twilight saga, youv'e allready done it in teacher's pet exept for some personality trates and the names. Sortof hoping that TP, when finished will be very long, and published (with other names for the characters)and later on be made in to a movie xD That's how much I belive in your story:P3
C-Me-Smile chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow! Whew - very hot! And I have to say, I really love the mix of humour and hot - gorgeous combination, that! And speaking of gorgeous - your Jasper - damn! Gorgeous, sexy boy! As is this story! Loved it!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was great. Love the ending. Oh, Emmett.
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
very VERY nice! i LOVED it! love how alice secretly loves jasper and vice versa. and the end! OMG the end! emmett was in for a hell of a surprise when they came out of that shower! )
teishamarie chapter 1 . 6/10/2009