Reviews for Say Goodbye
Limaccia chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Nice story, but, in contrast to you, a big piece of me died inside last night. I know it’s just a show, but when everything else in your life isn’t going so hot, it’s nice to have one thing that makes you happy, even if it’s fictional.

Now even that’s been taken away. Two seasons left, and the show’s already shot to hell.

My hope is for authors to write stories post-Season 5. They have lots of options. Kill Cuddy, kill Chase, kill 13 (just because she’s such a f’g annoyance), kill Forman (same reason) – even better, kill them all. Then I could enjoy the fan fiction, dreaming of how Hameron could somehow rise from the dead.
ice-woman chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
*bows*

perfect.

I think a little piece of me died last night too.
Wandering Violinist chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, I enjoyed your story very much! It is well written and I liked the ending
ashleymd7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Beautifully written... And I totally get what you mean about the season finale. I was punching my pillow for half and hour after the show... but I'm also a hopelessly naive optimist, and feel pretty strongly that David Shore is far too sadistic to let Chase and Cameron stay together for too long :) BWAHAHAHA!

Good job, though. ;)
aej1085 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh wow really good story! The last line really tugs at your heart. Thanks for the great read!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I just read the synopsis on IMDB. I'm gonna be sick! I'm actually nauseous, not just figuratively. The finale for season 5 is the worst cra-p I've ever seen on TV, how did they even have the galls to do this? And to force Jen and Jess into it?

That's it, I'm off the show for good, I'm never coming back, f-cking pri-ks, I hope DS and KJ die horribly and slowly and painfully.
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
::together they would have been a beautiful disaster – impossibly perfect and strangely poetic, but a disaster nonetheless. This was all their relationship was made of… small moments and things left unsaid::

Beautifully written. These small words to sum up a the depths of feeling that can't really ever be described. Well done, i commiserate with you... I piece of me died last night. Although, I believed her when she cried and when she came out in that exquisite dress. She will be happy and that's what we should want for her.

Oh Gawd! Listen to me, I talk about about her like she's my sister... Please HELP!
ts chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Nice, I'm just sad that they had to part. After last nights episode I think we all need fluffy fics. It was really a kick in the stomach.

To VisualIDentificationZeta: join the house_cameron community on livejournal and you can read the episode discussion post. You can find everything there...
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
what happened in the latest part? I never saw it...
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
As disappointed as I was after the finale, let's take a look at the good side - House realized he was crazy because his insane mind wanted a relationship with Cuddy, that's good... I'm not yet willing to give up on House & Cameron, for now we'll have to stick with fanfiction, but then again we know the marriage is not supposed to last (JM, JS and DS all implied that)...

Anyway, wonderful story!