Reviews for As Good as It Gets
AquaSox chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Come on. Good stuff. This can't be just a one-shot? More! More! More!
M and M Works chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This could be percieved as very heartbreaking and I was certainly moved. But I believe it's more hopeful than sad.

Plausible scenario. You did a great job.

Thanks for posting.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh wow, that was so sad. If something like that happens tomorrow night...I don't know what I'll do.

It was heartbreaking to read: Brennan and Jared, both with good points, going at it over keeping Booth alive. Very intense.

I loved Brennan's faith, becauase that is what it is even if she won't admit it and her belief that he can beat the odds because it's happened to many times before. It's very true.

So have you recovered from Gray's yet? Are you out looking for work now?

Fantastic job!

Leah
chibiness87 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh wow. This is amazing. A great take on the ambiguity of tumours and operations, because they do always carry risks. You went down a different route to most, and managed to pull it off incredibly well.
Pip31319 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw... could you write a second chapter where he wakes up? That is really well written, and I'm even more hyper than usual :)

Great work :)
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
You made me cry, dammit!

Beautifully written :)
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was absolutely beautiful, I loved every sentence :) One thing I love about your writing is the depth, and the research you put into them. You deserve more credit than you're given :)

Taylor.
Aziriah chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I truly hope that this is not a one shot, because you should continue with it. Kudos for doing very well and portraying grief realistically.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
That was WONDERFUL!

So emotional and heartbreaking! I love how much she believes in him! Will you continue?

Amazing job! I always love your writing!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2