Reviews for Slipstream: Resurrection
Lady Shockbox chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
This review is far too late for my liking. Feel free to throw a well aimed brick at my face later. D:

All in all, bro? Pardon my language, but that was one hell of a ride you gave us. Good to see that Rodimus lived (I was sure he died in the last chapter for sure), but the bit with the hawks... scary to think that Slipstream can't be killed even *in* death. Not sure if that makes much sense, although I can't think of a better way to phrase it.

Sad to see Kup didn't make it (at least, not mentally). Perceptor certainly *should* feel guilty! :(

In regards to the author's notes... aw jeez, I'm tearing up a little. Capable hands? Glad to know you think so, although I'm a bit intimidated at most. I can shine up "Saviour" as much as much as my writing ability allows, but she won't ever come *close* to ranking with "Chronicles" or "Resurrection" in the way you wrote them. :)

My final say on this fic? It was epic and magnificently dark all at the same time, and a great sequel to "Chronicles" overall. You (and Slipstream) have certainly come a long way since the first version of the “Chronicles” was posted. Kudos! All that hard work was well worth it.

Your little sister and friend forever,

Anodythe chapter 13 . 9/8/2010
Marvelous! A perfect ending and yet not an ending.
pacificuser chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
Cool! More Transformers please!
Starfire201 chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
I'm going to miss your Slipstream, but seeing as I've read Lady Shockbox, I'd say she'll do him justice.

I must say, I wasn't too surprised by the ending, but it was certainly a chilling one. I can admit to at least a little disappointment that Perceptor wasn’t seen to be punished more harshly or at all, but I guess one can’t have everything.

Anyway, it's been quite the ride, and I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors.
Lady Shockbox chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
RODIMUS! D: (takes in a deep, deep breath) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...Aw well. At least he got Slipstream. :D

This chapter was EPIC, both in regards to Ultra Magnus's and Rodimus Prime's story arcs. That, and the "beast" reminded me of a werewolf. Could this just be me speculating that it has something to do with the sequel? XD

Must. Have. EPILOGUE. XP

(scampers off to go back to work before she gets yelled at) :3

Anodythe chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
Very intense, edge-of-the-seat experience.
Starfire201 chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
I have no words to describe this. What price victory, indeed.
lightning bird chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
Ooh, baby! I've been waiting for this one and you didn't disappoint, good my friend! The action was non-stop and vivid to the point where it was more a cartoon comprised of words than a mere story to be read. Ultra Magnus rocked the casbah in a big, bad way by taking out that Balrog of a mech. I'm glad that Prime didn't just out-and-out win, but paid a hefty price for victory.

But . . . why do I have this nagging feeling that Slipstream isn't as slagged as we'd like?
pacificuser chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
A true literary masterpiece! Superimposing the horror genre unto a science-fiction franchise is simply briliant! I hope you can write a pretty solid epilogue that will consolidate the remaining plot eliments. Also,try to update us on the state of Cybertron in the aftermath of their vampire crisis. A very short paragraphs to update your own original setting should be enough for us.
lightning bird chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Heart-pounding chapter, dude! Your battle scenes rock. I still can't decide if I'd like to see Rodimus come out whole or be melted to slag and (try to) take Slipsteam with him.
Starfire201 chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
Hell of a cliffhanger. Rodimus really went all out there.
Bien Canonizado chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
Cool! Cant wait!
Lady Shockbox chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
And so the plot thickens... :D

There was a lot of menace in this chapter. It certainly made up for the "lack of action" in my perspective, and it really goes to show how well you built up the tension in this ficclet. Let's hope something goes wrong with Slipstream's plan soon, or else out Autobots might be in even more trouble...

As always, can't wait for the next chapter, Blue. I need to respond to that e-mail you send me too. It's been a bit hecktic. Although certainly not as hecktic as Rodimus' escalating vampire problem, it seems. :)

lightning bird chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Wicked cool as always, good my friend! Slipstream's evil is chilling and he really does seem to be eroding the Autobots' ability to protect their own. His plan to create minions is brilliant, and I can't wait to see what it takes to stop him (if, in fact, anything can!)
Starfire201 chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
And now I understand where all the mechs came from in Shockbox's story about Slipstream.

This has been one chilling story, and I have been impressed. I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the last chapter. I have to admit, I hope you show what happens to Perceptor, who through his "good intentions", created a horrific scene.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »