Reviews for Real
Indy Stark Jr chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I didn't log in, I felt a urgent need to tell you how amazing and painfully beautiful this story is... I have no words. It's long and hard and it's also so quick. Like it happened in a heartbeat but so many things happened in the same time. I am... Woaw. He is vulnerable. Your writring is.. Beautiful. Can't think of any other word...
Thank you so much, forever, for those images.
She'll be there. They'll be there for each others, forever to the end.

Thanks.
Ju
doesnt matter chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
This is actually pretty good. Nice job.
Synchrolicity chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Amazing! I wish there had been a scene like this in the show. You wrote this really well.
Fingirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I wish she would have been there when he came back. Scumbag David Shore, breaking Huddy up so rudely. I felt so bad after the episode and I think this is a nice continuation :)
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Bittersweet #Huddy... :(
JLCH chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was great!
newdayz chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh this would've made that season soooo much better, bless you, you are awsome!
NegativeBlue chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Admittedly this was written a while ago, but I only just got to reading it now.

Beautiful and very poignant, making the despair seep through with every word that you read. Writing from the PoV of any character in House can be tough, so I like what you did with Cuddy's, also I can't really find any OOC-ness on House's part.

Loved it.
anon chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow. You write House and Cuddy amazingly. I hope you write more. Bravo!
joraco14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Great job!
JaggedPuzzlePieces chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
its beautiful...hauntingly...achingly...painfully so. its like moonlight; so bright and perfect you have to shield your eyes. fantastic job.
snowflake912 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is just beautiful - hauntingly so. It reads so well from Cuddy's POV, sounding perfectly like her, almost echoing all of her sadness from that single shot in Chase and Cameron's wedding. Broken House is so hard to read, which makes it even sadder. The way you've written this story has the amazing ability to make the reader feel everything the characters are feeling. It's inspiring! Kudos!
libraryghosts chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Beautiful.
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
this is soo beautiful, so sad. it drags me down. i love every word of it.
roostersaredrunk chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
really good writing! write more :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »