Reviews for The Broken Victory
Oh Tom . . .
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Fuck Azkaban, seriously.
Mrbiq chapter 33 . 8/15/2014
Brilliant. The formatting was worth it.
Mrbiq chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
AArgh. Its the same here!
Mrbiq chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Your whole chapter is bold. Half of your chapter is italics. Reading this is giving me a head-ache. But your story is too good to be abandoned. Curse you. I willingly annoy myself.

Please fix the code.
Elysia1 chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Brilliant story. Your Tom is excellently written. Thanks for sharing.
puiwaihin chapter 33 . 12/6/2010
This is an exceptional piece of fanfiction. Great job.

I have to wonder what you would have done with the story if you would have had the later books available to you. Prof. Slughorn, the horcruxes, and all that additional information on Grindelwald and his nature coming out would have made for some interesting fuel for your story.
Tania-R chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I think I will be able to see the contrast of Riddle being evil or insane a lot better when he gets to Hogworts. For now people think he is evil because of his peculiar magical abilities.
Tania-R chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh halleluiah! I haven't read your story yet but I am going to give you a review for just writing about this topic! For the last few days I have been madly searching the internet for a story on how Voldemort became Voldemort. I wanted someone to write about his descent into madness. I have been CRAVING to read something like this. All I could find was stories about Dark Harry! I adore Harry Potter but I don't want to read an AU about Harry I like him just the way he is. You see it was so hard to find a fic that did not involve Harry as the main character, was supremely dark, no slash (dear god keep it away I am so sick of it!) and was reasonably within the plot of the HP series. It was really hard to find your fic. I wish there was a community for dark fics centered on Voldemort (for Merlin's sake he is the Dark Lord!) I am now off to read your story. THANK YOU!
TKrause chapter 33 . 4/1/2009
Marvelous. Brilliant. Haunting. Sorrowfully beliavable. Which do you do prefer? It doesn't matter, you deserve all of these, and much more. I usually don't like non Harry-centric fics, but "The Broken Victory" has to be an exception, because it's beautifully written, carefully plotted and, above all, so masterfully characterised that we can even emphatise with Tom, fear for him and pity him. His descent into darkness is so well pictured that everything seems completely believable, though extremely sad. Somehow, I found myself hoping against all odds that Tom wouldn't fall prey to the darkness. Hell, I discovered myself to be a Tom/Anne shipper from now on! Your depiction of his personality is perfectly, better than canon, I should say. The only thing I disagree is that I think Tom should have cultivated more followers and used his interaction with the rest of the house to build himself more bridges with the rest of the students, cultivating allies and such. Anyway, it doesn't matter, and in your story everything makes sense. What's scarier (and the best part of your story) is that you make Tom's evil seem so... reasonable. Congratulations, if I keep writing I'll just blab loads of adjectives. This story is one my favorites from now on, the best depiction of Tom I've ever read and you are one of the most talented fanfic writers I've read.
livvie333 chapter 33 . 1/14/2009
this story was... awesome. really, really amazing, believeable and well written. i would have read your 'saviors of darkness' fic, but it hasn't been updated in forever. do you still write fanfiction?
Silent Avid Magma chapter 33 . 10/6/2008
Unique. :)
Loserfish chapter 33 . 9/2/2008
Oh. My. Gosh.

That was ... beyond words. It was epic, it was awesome, it was extraordinary - it was unbelievable. Your portrayal of Tom Riddle and his ascent (or shall I say descent?) into darkness and the being that will become Lord Voldemort is remarkable. The characterization, the plot - everything was beautifully down.

Best Tom Riddle story I've ever read.
jon02 chapter 33 . 2/26/2007
awesome story
SushiZ chapter 33 . 2/24/2007
I am left speech less, This story is so amazing I can't even begin to describe it. You have a great for writing and I am astound at your ability to make Tom Riddle so in character. I have never read a story like this where the author has the ability to make an accurate story as to why Tom Riddle becomes evil.

The way you wrote it, how he was slipping deeper and deeper bit by bit, its really amazing.

I loved the little conversation between him and Dumbledore. The end really struck out at me, how he was all alone and going through all this pain to ensure his power, really show the reader why Voldemort became what he is now.

I have to say that this is one of my most favorite stories and again I congradulate you on a job well done.

Regards,