Reviews for A Haruno and an Uchiha
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Grrr! UPDATE!
Petale-de-Rose chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Why... why have you not updated? :( *cries my eyeballs out then replaces them with sharingan so I can brainwash you into UPDATING!* MWAHAHAHA
Crystal Persian chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
*claps* Great story so far! Hmm... well, one thing I like about Sasuke is that he DOES have feelings towards Sakura, which makes me smile. I am SO a sasu/saku fan!
Crystaluvy chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
I really love it. Plz update soon.

What do i like about sasuke?

Ans: everything (lol)

actually i like that he stays cool though he still cares for his friends and teamates.
Crystaluvy chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Oh, i really like this. I just want to leave you a review b4 i go onto chapter3, so then i can leave 2. :)
Paisley May chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Uh, update this! T_T

Pwetty pwetty pwetty pwetty pwease?
incompetent dabbler chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Great story! I can't wait to see Sakura lighten up cause she's making me feel sad with her eyes. Well people have said I act like Sasuke subconciously, right down to the chicken ass hair...not really something I'm happy with but my ponytail is just like that! It's amusing though. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
bloomingseason chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Good story. please update!
Strayedwolf94 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Update soon please! Really nice story :3
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Please conntiue this story! I like how Sasuke was always protecting Sakura, and how at the end of volume 42 he said "... Protect you!" like to Sakura... (In my imagination where the sky is grey and the ground is a rainbow and Sasuke and Sakura kiss in bliss lol)
Tiger Priestess chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Ooh, I loved this chapter, even a little hidden emotion on Sasuke's part. Well done! You have writing talent.

I like everything about Sasuke, but the only things I don't (currently) is that he wants Konoha destroyed and that he has another team, or Karin at least (who I think is trying to replace Sakura). But other than that, I like him alot!

Update soon!
crazymel2008 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
thanks for updating it good so far and i like how u make the chapters long and that makes it better. i hope u update soon again:)
TragedyDawl chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
good chapter hope to see more sasuke and sakura interaction in the next chapter. i like sasuke because he is hot. Itachi is my fav naruto character tho. updat soon
pinkmuffinz chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
this is awesome! Please make the chapters longer, though...
Tiger Priestess chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Naruto would be the one with the least hard feelings I think. I love the brotherly bond between Sasuke and Naruto. Another great chapter and waiting for the next. Until you update!