Reviews for Under the Watchful Eye
Christel chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
i need a sequel! this was one if the best pieces of fiction i have ever read. i cried so hard at the end. please consider writing a sequel as soon as you can! because i will be waiting :)
courtney chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
i loved this story so much can you please consider making a sequel to this please ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
Loved this so much u should write a sequel!
LaceNLeather24 chapter 28 . 11/26/2013
This was sooooo good just hate to see it go. Glad you came back and finished this. This story will always have a place in my heart :)
Stephy Baby chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
I have become obsessed with all your Jericho/Steph stories. I love them all so much! Hope you update this one soon ;)
amg.supernatural chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
I love this story! I stayed up all night reading it
LaceNLeather24 chapter 27 . 7/2/2013
I knew it would be Chris!
Daniella Consuela chapter 26 . 3/22/2013
But...but...but they were so happy! Of course it had to take a turn for the worse but I'm just worried Chris is getting punished or something to that extent and I couldn't stand it. He did his job well, exceedingly well if I say so myself and he was all about Stephanie, like he should have been and I'm even talking about before he fell in love with her, and that can't be wrong. That was his job. I'm gonna cry here...where is he?!
ConchaaDeChocolate chapter 26 . 3/15/2013
Wow. Bravo. This is the most original piece of fiction I've read on the site in a long time. Keep on, I'm far too hooked!
JstTheOne chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
Oh noooooo! He has to come back! I'll be so upset if he's back to being an angel!
JerichoStephFan chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
Great chapter, update soon!
Katie chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
Oh my God, he has to come back! This is not how it is supposed to go. They should be together and happy, I really hope he shows up soon! She needs him!
FinalCountdown11 chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
Oh no! Where did he go?! He better come bck!
JerichoStephFan chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter, update soon!
Dodjet chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
He's gone? Oh nooooooooooo, this better not be permanent. I hope he just went out to get something and surprise her. I love this story, still my favorite. I loved Chris as an angel but Chris as the "perfect male" is pretty damn good too :-) Not sure I could take him going back to being an angel at this point. Can't wait for the next update!