Reviews for All I Can Do Is Wish
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
you can write a story like they wish to be with each other so finally because of Tinkerbell, Wendy, Dan and the lost boys they reunite. The story of the title can be "Wishes Do Come True" or "PeterXJane mission"
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This seems like a really good beginning - a prologue really. It would be great if you decided to continue it. If you still need help with a title, you can PM me for suggestions.
MythScavenger chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I know it has been a year since you published this, but I soooooo want you to continue it. You can have it where Peter thinks about his memories of Jane and he goes to get her...you get the idea. :3 Please continue it! Because this is really bittersweet but really great. I'm going to put it on story-alert just in case... ;)

-MythScavenger
Rose-Jane chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i really love this one-shot. it would be so awesome if you turned it into a story! or maybe added a chapter on how Peter misses Jane
Razzle chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow! I haven't actually seen Peter Pan 2 yet, just the commercials, but I still love this story. It's short, but really good. Are you planning to write any more Peter Pan fanfics?
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 5/21/2009