Reviews for The Shadow Avenger
XxAyame of the AzumaxX chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
this is an awsome story! and i'm not just saying that because i have a serious addiction to tenchu, naruto, and everything ninja. anyway please write another chapter soon!_
Emeraldfox57 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
once again like all your other stories great job and kepp updating lol
R2-Darth2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Now this is actually abbout chapter two but :

Quote : can also fresh up too by taking a shower.

Where the hell did they get showers from in feudal Japan? Those guys took baths as far as I know, even though the showers had been inventd long before that by the ancient Greeks. Still doesn't make it allright to use it in a fic about feudal Japan, beaks the historical setting.
R2-Darth2 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
If you delete the first chapter and change Sasuke to Kosuke it would be a pure Tenchu return from the darkness fic. ...

Not saying that it's a bad fic but I'd wish you had included elements of both fanndoms, that's kinda the point of a crossover.
R2-Darth2 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Sasuke with no sharingan and no jutsu OC. OC in tenchu land is not a crossover, stop giving people the wrong Idea.
roshane chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
this fic is lame.
kamasimon chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Great chapter, update soon.
Doomforyou chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Not bad, but you really need to have someone beta this, there are way too many grammatical errors and such.
Darth Lelouch chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Thank fo the chapter.
kamasimon chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Great chapter, update soon. By the way, I liked how Sasuke didn't use his sword the first time he fought the swordsmen.
Alexander chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Great story Graven! Never expected less from you! [;)]

Please update soon!
kamasimon chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is way differnet than your others, but I like it a lot. Update soon.
Darth Lelouch chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
A chapter that a good omen for the future.