Reviews for Games of Love
Taori-1 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
aww it wasn't a crappy ending not at all it was very good ending! _
Taori-1 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
omg your such a good writer! i love you!3
Taori-1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
lolol cute
Taori-1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
So much giggling i can't wait! :D
Taori-1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
omgosh so many ang sounds and fangirling! XD
Taori-1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
it looks Really good cant wait to read it _
Citrion chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
really enjoyed it i love RH Plus thank you for making this I didn't think anyone would have thought of it when I typed it in so I'm really grateful.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I just love these two. I just wish there would be more seasons and the manga sub in english. But I'm very happy with your storys.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This is really great
Breerose48 chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Youre a really good writer! An don't worry, I'm reading it :)
Dango Sticks chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Thank you for the cuteness over load XD
rose tuliP chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
story you are great i like your story this is so nice
Sandi R. Mejia chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
This chapter is the best out of all the novels I've read so far cant wait for the sequel.I'm also writing a book but is not any good I still got ways to go for it to be of an interest for readers , I let my English teachers to read it and they given me their opinion on the book and they said it was good I even got advice from a writer who my mom cleans her house and she said the same thing and even graded my book on some things I was missing and so I keep on writing for it to be a success.

Sincierly, Sandi R. Mejia Mount Pleasant High School Student from CA, San Jose _
blue fire 101 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
LOVE LOVE IT. NOW ON TO THE SEQUEL AND SEQUEL AFTER THAT. lol sorry about the caps. excitement got the better of me.
blue fire 101 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
i only have one word to say about this chapter and the winner is...KYAAAAAA! so cute. yaoi. ageha/makoto kawaii pairing huh?