Reviews for Aunt Muriel, Carrion Crow
i love it! really love your our little secret! 3
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Cool stuff.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Another great poem, a great portrait of Aunt Muriel. She comes across as a very nasty piece of work, indeed.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
You know, a whole bunch of them is technically known as a 'murder of crows'. Just thought you'd like to know.
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Haven't read the other fics you mentioned in the A/N, but the poem really captured that damn Muriel's essence.
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Haha, I love it!
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Yikes. Too bad most people have relatives like this. LOL. Good description.

Thanks for sharing your poem.

riskinglife chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
lovely imagery... whenever i re-read deathly hallows i shall picture auntie muriel while remembering this!
HPobsessssssed7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was good! Poor Muriel... it seems no one likes her... though I can't say I do, so I'm a bit hypocritic! Anyway... just thought I'd leave a review! Cheers!

Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
this was cool. I liked how you explored her character. short and sweet. and I love poetry. you ever read e. ?
MissCorker chapter 1 . 5/19/2009

I hope Rose's poetic nature manifests itself in Our Little Secret, I like her point of view :)
cinroc chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That great fun. Thanks for sharing.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
After reading "she views potential prey", "she searches out the vulnerable," and "she hunts for signs of exploitable weakness. Stealer of joy, she feeds on distress, relentlessly tracking victims. Opening her beak, she strikes the unsuspecting and wounds with words" in this poem, I think my baby sis has carrion crow tendencies, and has had them (and practiced and thus near-perfected them on me) for as long as she could talk.
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is wonderful! I love the simplicity of it that manages to speak a thousand words. (Wait... I don't think that really makes sense, but I hope you get the gist of it. I'm starting to sound like Paula Abdul from American Idol...)

Did I mention how much I LOVE how these oneshot/poems are all connected with Our Little Secret? I personally LOVE poetry (My favorite is "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe) and enjoyed reading this very much.

Brilliant job, as usual. You never fail to disappoint.

Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I'm amused. :)

Thank God I never had an aunt like that. They're more of the hen type. One's kind of like a hawk though. Lol.