Reviews for Leonhart's Engagement Service
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I can't choose which one was funnier, "Agony Aunt Leon" or this one. I loved the "I love you...?" part and the fact that Squall was being so sarcastic. You really are a gifted writer and I hope you'll write something KH-related soon.
FFAddicted chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Let's just completely forget what i said about this stories prequel. THIS is the funniest story i have ever read. (At the very least it's a tie) Again the writing is brilliant. The characters of Leon and Rinoa both perfectly compliment each other. Their relationship is so relaxed yet at the same time serious. Again the conversations between Leon and Cloud create a number of opportunities for comedy and the inclusion of Rinoa doubles the awkwardness and humour. Your portrayal of these characters brings them to life and paints a 3-dimensional image in the readers head. They are truly a testament to a great author. You should definately write a few more stories about these characters. 10/10

As a sidenote i would just like to add that this clearly proves that this proves that the best writers in the world are ENGLISH!
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hi! Haha, it's really good! I enjoyed imagine, Leon's face, Cloud's puppy face and Rinoa's mischievous, haha, it was very funny, you are very good with the imagination, it would be very uncomfortable to be talking with a person when you don't have clothes, still Rinoa didn't care, well, it's a good story...well see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
Bobby chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Reading through the whole lot, you certainly got Squall-sarcasm down pat. Well done, it takes a degree of subtlety to balance it right. Even the professionals sometimes get it wrong, and it just falls flat.

Of course, it's entirely down to my advice...
Taryn Eithne chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This was brilliantly hilarious. Poor Squeon can just never win.
cheerlygal chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I simply love this series! you had captured the characters quite well and I love the way you more or less poke fun of the Leon/Cloud thing.

Keep it up! Hope that you will continue the seriesXD Maybe the next will be the wedding plan or even about having kids? lol

See yaXD
Girmie chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was amazing. You made the characters seem so real. I love the way that Leon/Squall's scarcasm never stops even when half asleep. Or is it even worse when half asleep? This and Agony Aunt Leon had me laughing so much; I hope that you write more in this series.
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was so funny! I loved it! And the ending was hilarious! :)
krad chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw...this is so sweet. :)
Laineenhele chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was great, really funny (specially Leon's speculations of Cloud's sanity and owl impressions)! Thoug I wish you would have written how did Leon propose