Reviews for Number The Stars
SandstormWarriors4ever chapter 1 . 7/9
this is absolutely amazing and un-crticizable. It's beautiful and explained all the pain one can go through. Remembering everything they could have done and pressing the soul destroying guilt one can go through. It really hurts and I know from experience. I wish i could write like that.

Here's a link to my newly started story that is super bad compared to that. Go ahead and criticize it. Please.

Here's the link(yes its about pjo) s/12039718/1/Hogwarts-meet-Camp-Half-Blood
KayKay the Demigod chapter 1 . 6/21
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I loved this so much please update .
I attempted number the stars first bold paragraph on keyboard
Bye ,
Bob chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
U no that Number the Stars is actually a real book?
awesomenessmcawesomess chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Me gusta
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is beautiful... Speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was beautiful. I loved it. Make more Artemis entries!
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
L0llyp0p chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is beautiful, utterly beautiful and amazing it mad me well up, you potrayed Artemis beautifully and your writing is amazing
Artemis Winds chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Here's an idea: what if Artemis had let Annabeth die? how would Percy react? Would go side with Kronos? Etc.
Mufasa the Lion chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is very good. I didn't see any grammar or spelling mistakes at all. I love how descriptive it is, it lets me picture the whole thing in my mind. Keep writing!

JessieRedbird chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
To be honest with you, I don't think I'm capable of giving you an intelligent and useful review. Why? Because this is too amazing to criticize even slightly. It was so moving and beautifully written. (I sincerely hope you don't hate me for saying this!) I think I may prefer it to Sightless...

-Apologies for the lame review, but this really took my breath away.
Camzy chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
I'll be honest here and say I'm a bit undecided on this one. You write very well, but somehow, it just didn't seem to flow very well. I think that being a Goddess and enduring forever, would make events pass in a blur rather than as fragmented anecdotes. It was as if you were writing a story as a jigsaw puzzle that only sort of came together. There were some nice romantic touches, some genuine emotion and your writing ability is good. It's just not quite there in my opinion. With the right direction, your writing ability will really shine through. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »