Reviews for The Debriefing
celtics chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Anche il dopo la fine della seconda Morte Nera non veniva spiegato nel film, finiva con la festa su Endor, ma anche gli altri ribelli avrebbero voluto sapere cosa era successo con Vader e l'Imperatore.
Fantastico, ciao alla prossima.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wow, lovedit.
I love dance chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Great job on this! This was so well done. You did a wonderful job portraying Luke's character and the stress he must've been going through.

I felt so bad for him though. Poor thing. It's obvious he's hurting- he's sitting there crying- and Mon Mothma just keeps on making him talk. I hope Leia gives him a hug. My Lukie needs one after all that.

Great job on this. Sad, but touching and very nicely done. Bravo! :)
FireJade chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Great characterization of Luke! He'd definitely be undergoing emotional stress after what went on at the Death Star and at Endor. I'm personally surprised EU never had anything like this - this would fit the cut for EU, anyway. Good job!
Mireille chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Lovely, very touching story, Liz :) The characterizations were right on the mark and I just felt for Luke to be put through that situation after what he's been through.

Thanks for writing this!

Keep up the great job!

Love

Mireille X
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
I love intense emotional scenes. When it's well done (like this one) you just want to hug the character and make it all better!
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
i didnt like it i think luke should have told mothma and ackbar where they could shove it and kept the story to himself
Obi-Zahn Kenobi But he has been banned for years chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Good fic Liz. The one and only Obi-Zahn Kenobi from the Jedi Council here.
KSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
You have to write what happens next! I can't stand the suspense! Write MOre for mew please!
LeelaStarsky chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
Interesting idea; one I would like to see developed further. But Luke bursting into tears was a little hard to believe.
KT chapter 1 . 5/26/2000
I LOVED IT! GO LIZ! GO LIZ! THAT WAS GREAT! *grin* now i wonder why luke's always a dark side vampire in the round robins? :[ -vaaaammmmmppppp! ;)
I Me Mine chapter 1 . 5/17/2000
Attention K-Mart employees ... Clean up on aisle

"Debriefing" ... Bring the mop for this mess ...
me chapter 1 . 5/17/2000
This is sad...do you have all your little second grader friends writting you good reviews? Or are you still writting them yourself? haha