Reviews for Things My Boyfriend and I Have Argued About
Hazel-Beka chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
This story is so, so perfect. I laughed out loud so many times, sometimes so hard I had to take a break before I could breathe again. I LOVED your characterisation, not only of Stan and Kyle but of all the other characters as well. And I especially loved that the South Park craziness has just become a feature of their lives. So many SP fanfics just have the craziness disappear and be forgotten (who could forget stuff like that?!) and it's such a shame because that craziness has so much potential when used wisely in fanfiction.

The way you write Stan and Kyle's relationship is also so nice to see because it's not overdone or sappy in the slightest, but balances out the snarky argumentative side, the domestic everyday side and also the supportive loving side that's always there underneath everything else. Even with the humourous way you've written their interactions, this still comes off as one of the most realistic portrayals of a relationship I've seen in fanfiction. Kudos for that.

It's a mark of how amazing you are that I have actually ordered the book you based this on, despite having never heard of the author before, just on the basis that if its humour is similar to yours here then it must be brilliant. Seriously, I can't praise you highly enough. I've been reading so much mediocre fanfiction recently because it's hard to find the good stuff, and this story reminded me that it's worth the time spent searching for the gems because they do exist, no matter how deeply they may be buried. I've also been reading mainly Kyman fanfics recently so I'm so glad I didn't skip over this just based on the pairing. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
ha chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
nice s4 reference you putg there.
effingbirds chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I really enjoyed this, especially because I read it while working a shift at the University of Colorado library, and our computers are currently malfunctioning.
LiverQuiver chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
This was so amazing. I don't know where to start.

The style it was written in was just delicious - nice and sarcastic, and much like how I envision Kyle at that age. Very stressed and cynical.

Christophe is amazing. Period.

And I love how Stan and Kyle's relationship was - not all gooshy, but realistic yet charming. I also love how there wasn't a love triangle. Not that I hate love triangles, they're just kind of used a lot where they're not needed.

What's cool beans is that it was short and sweet, but still packed a lot of detail. There have been countless times where I've started an interesting fic but haven't been able to finish it because of the length. With this one, the concept was interesting and the story had enough meat in it without being 1232530928 chapters.

/much applause and showers of confetti.

P.S. That bit with Henry Townshend? I almost died.
Lieano2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
I read this like a week ago on my e-book (I know, right? XD I get an awesomely expensive electronic book reader and what do I do? I read fanfics!) but I thought it was about time I left a review. And I don't leave many reviews, just so you know how important this is. (lawl)

I love this fanfic. So. Much. It's quite possibly the best thing I've read in... well a very, very long while. I laughed out loud so many times. Kyle's characterization was just pure awesome. And I caught on real quick that I shouldn't really wait for anything really cute, which is why I was so pleasently suprised by the ADORABLE ending. I almost died.

I've been recomending it to everyone I can think of. I just... UG! Fics like this only come around once every so often. You should be proud. :3

Okay. I'm done supplying your ego boost for the day. X3 Thank you for writing this! You made my week! 3 (Hope I didn't sound like a total creeper. XD)
Animegrl421 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I loved the story, and Kyle's non-girly personality in it! For some reason most fanfics have Kyle as the girliest guy on the planet! Anyway, I loved Butters, I think it's an awesome idea with his personality! Again, great story, your writing made me feel like I was reading from an actual published author, it's not very common to find writing this good!
Andatariel.x chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
eksley05 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
So far they've thought of Kelsey, because it sounds 'like a really Canadian-ish name.'

That made my day. I effing love you, superbestfriend.

And, okay, so, FFNet apparently decided my review of the second chapter/part/whatever of this wasn't good enough and didn't send it or something, which is lame, but you need to know that my review basically consisted of, 'Holy God, I love this so much, I love that it's dedicated to me, I am so amazingly jealous of your ability to write Kyle, oh em geez.'

And I guess this review is going to be something like that, but with the added, "Oh. Em. Gee. BUTTERS.' because seriously... Just seriously. And I'm sure you know I really appreciated the side Creek, and the fact that Token and Clyde were in this - and, really, I'm picky about Clyde like you're picky about Craig, and I always love when you write Clyde, so, yeah, that made me happy. And Christophe! Of COURSE he works at the coffee shop, I can just see it in my mind. And of course he would terrify Tweek, he's Christophe.

So, as I'm sure you can tell, I really love this, so much, and out of all things that you could possibly dedicate to me, this equals so much winnage. (And your story is in its final stages. Promise, and swear on my Tweek necklace).
Aya-tann chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
All I have to say is, while at first I couldn't really picture Stan's and Kyle's relationship like that, by the end I could see it. This story is great. I mean I loved it. Thank you for giving us a chance to read it, because if you hadn't it would be a giant shame.
KittyBePraised chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
I agree with you on the Butters thing - That makes an entirely new fanfiction up in itself XD And this story, well, this story definitely deserves to be read by the entire South Park fanbase because it was... Ithink two hours, of my life that weren't filled with misery and disappointment. Great story XD I'm just sad it ended so quickly. I guess 30k of words isn't enough nowadays.

...Now if you don't mind , I have to go drop my kitteh thats in heat in a tub of cold water.
KittyBePraised chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
This chapter was brilliant. Really, really, brilliant. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY!1CAPSLOCKS. I just cannot wait to get to the last chapter XD So, if you don't mind...
KittyBePraised chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh my god this story is hilarious XD Its amamzing, going to read the second chapter now! I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T READ THIS STORY BEFORE.

And to Bebe:

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

In Soviet Russia

Canada hates you

Love, me (a Canadian ((I'm sorry. I couldn't resist, I love Bebe, honest!))
onnawufei chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
First off, you win for the Silent Hill reference. I had to pause and read that twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. XD

And you win for this fic in general. I really like the way it was written, it seemed... genuine.
blushuu chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Omg. Stan you silly douche. I love the way you make Kyle's personality. I really can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon.
pursuinghappyness chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Wow, this is fantastic.

I happen to love Mil Millington and I have to say, you're writing style really reminds me of his without completely ripping his works off.

Wonderful job!