Reviews for Snow blossom
Cpt. Lynx chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
my dad made Cookies just a few days ago, so no thanks ;)
i have just to say that this Story was 100% AWESOME!
and dont stress yourself cause school goes for so just chill a bit :) im sure im not the only one who understand your Situation :)
with greetings Cpt. Lynx, Rostocks ace ;)
Cpt. Lynx chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
This Story is pretty awesome and the style you wrote in is easy to understand, evenfor someone who cant speak / read english very well...
Keep this good work up but dont stress yourself to much
this is your Hobby and not your work, right?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Well I must say I really loved this history... I'm actually in love with someone but I don't know if he loves me but at least I know my feelings. I hope we end like this in a near future and You have a great skill for cliffhangers or however it's spelled keep on the good work and remember ''Practices makes the master''.
Shadow chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
I love this story it's so awesome so I request that u write more please
IcyLucario chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Awesome Story!
THERESTOFTHEREVIEWISRANDOMLE TTERTOGETACOOKIEASDFASDFASDF ASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDF ASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDF ASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFCOOK IECOOKIECOOKIEGIVEMECOOKIECO OKIEISMINECOOKIECOOKIEDIMETR ORALLENXJEENARUPERTXDINAFOSS ILFIGHTERSCHAMPIONSISMYREVIE WLONGENOUGHYETASDFASDFASDFAS DFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFPO KEMONRANDOMNESSASDFASDFASDFF LUFFYBLANKET
Pizza party for anyone who read all of that before this sentance!
Hybrid Genesis chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really love this story a lot so I pray you'll update soon, its really a fantastic story!
Cylonblaze chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
No krawl in this one, just weather... weather can be so eeeevil... trust me, I know it, read many stories where weather (almost) kills off the character(s), or gets them in a bad situation.

X3 I like RallJeen. I also like reading fluffeh stories about eet. Cheers for fluffyness between couples!
SoulReaper88 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
That was the romantic story I ever readed. Keep up the good work. Hey if you are taking request I got a Spectrobes romance fanfic idea for you. Ok here goes Rallen was about to tell Jenna how he felt about her when all of a sudden a new enemy rises and wants to destroy the universe. But an unlikely hero comes to aid Rallen and Jeena. You! A story on drama,romance,action,adventure,comedy. What do you think?
Austin chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Ah by far this is my favourite RallenxJeena :)

I hope your future stories are just as good :3

It's so sweet :D

!
Austin chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
This is by far the best RallenxJeena fanfic :)

there needs to be more of these! XD
pokemonster chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
hey you are sooooooo amasing that was one of the greatest stories i ever read i hope u keep writing
nameisDooM chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
I like what you have written, but, I want a cookie... so...

can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, can i has cookie, plrzzzz? :3
rallen shukiaruku chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
i love that ending now i need to find my own jeena
Ruby-Blade-Princess chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Hello. I finally got to reading and finishing. I thought that it was the least that I could do since you were so patient with my slow updates.

I really liked your story. (and I want to remind you to put the status for this story as complete now.) : D
shade9412 chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
you neeeeeedddddddd to write more i just finished all seven chapters you need to write mooooorrrrrreeeee its so awesome i can't wait to see what happens next i want to know what happens next :(

I am telling you that this was an amazing story and i want to see what happens but i really want to know is when Rallen and Jeena go out on their first date!